X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for nice betta splendens

i have some petsmart bettas, and im lookin for somethin special lmk

I have a bunch. I just jarred 20 young doubletail show bettas, yellow, cambodian, red and red/black bi-colored.

You may want to attend the BettaHabari Auction on March 21st. We will have some of the finest bettas from all over the US and perhaps a few internation entries. Halfmoons, CrownTail, DoubleTail, Plakat and perhaps some "wild" / species bettas.
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Oooohhhh me, me me! I want a yellow male! If you're ever coming even vaguely into town let me know. Otherwise I guess I'll be forced to attend the auction :)
      Karen

Comment

info on the auction please

Comment

Setup (unpacking the bettas) will be friday evening & we can always use more help
          Show (Judging) will be on Saturday - after the judging is the best time to view all the entries. Sunday night all the non-auction fish will be packed up and returned to the breeders.
          Auction will be on Sunday. Minimum bid is $4 (most are under $10) but at the National convention some went for over $100
          Last edited by PhishPhreek; 02-13-2010, 10:55 AM.
          'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
          He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

hehe hook up a boxer on the side? lol
            ill be there. first flowerhorn, now bettas... i love mean fish

Comment

Originally posted by thekarens View Post
              Oooohhhh me, me me! I want a yellow male! If you're ever coming even vaguely into town let me know. Otherwise I guess I'll be forced to attend the auction :)
              I sell my show quality males for $15 and I will be at the HAS auction if you want me to bring a young DT yellow male let me know.

Comment

ok lemme check when the auction is... will you have a bunch with you? lemme check your site to check out the dt... im stoked! im hopin to buy a bunch!
                thanks brother

Comment

Working...
                X