This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Down sizeing my clean-up crew.

I had a problem with hair algae so I over killed on my cuc now there isn't enough algae to keep them fed. Any one need any sails or hermit crabs. I'm looking to trade for coral or cherry shrimp.

--I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
    -Stephen Roberts

what kind of snails and hermits. and size. pm sent.
    salt

Comment

Originally posted by h2oimports View Post
      what kind of snails and hermits and size?
      +1
      A wife, two kids and two cats.

Comment

Re: Down sizeing my clean-up crew.

I have certh and turbo snails and both red and blue legged hermit crabs. You'll have to come and see the sizes mostly under 1" except for the Mexican turbo snails they ate between 1.5-2"

--I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
        -Stephen Roberts

Comment

Re: Down sizeing my clean-up crew.

I've decided to turn off my uv light and let the algae grow some so I'm going to keep all my snails and crabs.

-Stephen Roberts

Comment

if you change your mind i would like some mexican turbos.

have a nice frag of ora screamin green birds nest. let me know please.

Comment

Working...
            X