This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 180G RR Part Out (Located in Baytown)

Ok so I'm not sure how to do this exactly. My dad is being a frickin packrat and not wanting to give it up so....I figured Id post some pics and check the waterfor him >_> Both my mother and I want this thing out of the way. All it does is take up space in our shed. I am going for best OFFER, since I do not know what he will move for. All he told me is if the price was right and they move it, he'll budge. I personally know how much it is worth, so Im going to price it....expect him to budge anything higher than that. If it takes an argument with him, I plan on having this gone for a good price to you!

Background info on the 180G tank:
    We bought it in I wanna say 2001. It was used for nothing else but a reef display. It was disassembled in 2005 when he (dad) got sick and could no longer keep up with it. It has been sitting in our shed in the same place since then. I am not 100% on the dimensions since I cant get in really to check it, but I am about 98% sure it is 6'x2'x2'. Whatever comes out to 180. I can get a better idea later on when he starts cleaning.

Drilled: Yes, Bottom
    Reef Ready: Re-plumbed, Yes
    Glass Lids: None I could find by skimming, They MIGHT be behind it or somewhere else.
    Light Strips: I think there are two. One is a junkie stock-T8 and I forget what the other one is...All I remember is it was EXPENSIVE! I think it, by itself holds 4 bulbs? I honestly wont remember until I bring it down from the rafters.
    Wet/Dry: Yes
    Dosing Kit: Yes
    Skimmer: Yes

Wet/Dry: (Looks smaller than it is) 125$
    Skimmer: 100$
    180G RR Tank ONLY: 300$
    180G RR Tank w/both lights: 450$
    180G stand: 200$
    Dosing Kit: Free w/any Purchase

PIX (excuse the mess, we're gonna be cleaning/sorting this week)
    Tank on stand:

Tank Overflow/Spray Bar/Holes:

Under Tank:

Dosing Bottle:

Skimmer:

Wet Dry:

Bigger Light Strip (Fits 1/2 the tank)
    40G Breeder (47G) Planted Topless Tank

wat kind of lights are they??
    210 gallon ~ S/A, C/A build; jaguar, dovii, flowerhorn, gold doviI, 2 red devils, pacu, shovel nose cat
    125 gallon long ~ African cichlids
    10 gallon ~ ghost shrimp breeding (fish treats) haha

Comment

Originally posted by aggrocichlidfan View Post
      wat kind of lights are they??
      I dont know, I am not at a point where I can access them right now I just remember back in '01 they were expensive as all hell rofl

Comment

lmk wat kind it is and i might buy them :) thanks
        210 gallon ~ S/A, C/A build; jaguar, dovii, flowerhorn, gold doviI, 2 red devils, pacu, shovel nose cat

Comment

Originally posted by aggrocichlidfan View Post
          lmk wat kind it is and i might buy them :) thanks
          No Prob. Hopefully I can get in there tomorrow or Wednesday to get to em...Im not so good on a ladder roflskates!

Comment

ok sounds good

Comment

Bump for great price for a 180.

Comment

Originally posted by 76dragon View Post
                Bump for great price for a 180.
                thanks ;3

Comment

ugh.........foiled again.....they havent started unpacking the shed today but they went and got a part for the john deer so hopefully work will start tomorrow. (bump)

Comment

one last bump before I put it on CL

Comment

The strip is a 4bulb VHO w/Icecap ballast. It has 4 bulbs in it right now and I am not sure if they are still good. A Icecap 4bulb VHO Retrofit still sells for 300$ so Im gonna let this one go for 100$ CASH ONLY.

source: http://www.aquariumsupplycompany.com...92/2739867.htm

----
                      Pics

Comment

bump

edit: all 4 of the bulbs still work in the VHO strip.

Comment

PM Sent
                          120g - Tropheus Moorii Kambwimba
                          180g - Petrochromis Macrognathus Dine/Tropheus Moorii Namansi I

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains"....Winston Churchill

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm"....Winston Churchill

Comment

Additional PM sent
                            120g - Tropheus Moorii Kambwimba
                            180g - Petrochromis Macrognathus Dine/Tropheus Moorii Namansi I

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains"....Winston Churchill

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm"....Winston Churchill

Comment

Y'all can lock this thread, I am just too busy with work and the husband being in and out of the ER/Hospital to manage the sale appropriately. Sorry. I still have it, but I just cant find the time for showing/water tests/breaking my back moving it in and out of the shed. Plus it doesnt have bulkheads/plugs to accurately water test it anyways.

If someone wants to haul it away as is for 500$ (tank/stand) Then I can arrange for someone to be home while yall move it, but I just personally dont have time to anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X