This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16 gallon tall tank and lots of extras

looking to get rid of all the stuff i don't use. willing to sell it all for 50 bucks or trade it for...just about anything. i need heaters, filters, lights, id even trade for a fish or something unrelated like air max, jordan sneaks, guitar, digital camera. just make an offer its gotta go.

15 or 16 gallon tall tank. the plastic lip is chipped but it functions just fine. holds water fine. tank has temperature strip on it. layer of blue gravel. has a hood/light. it smissing the feeder flap but works. small fish net. huge palm tree decoration. 2 small palm tree decorations. 5 small fake plants. 2 small fake fish decorations. very heavy tree log decoration. plastic castle. about 10 pounds of not so holey holey rock. only filter i have to throw in is a wardely sandman, the dollar store crap. a wooden stand. stand is nice but the back corners are chipped. cant see it when its against the wall. also will throw in an almost full bottle of wardely krill and an almost full package of natural dried seaweed. my fish wont eat either and both were expensive. lastly i have a reptoguard turtle (on of those things you throw in with turtles to guard against salmonella.)

fish tank..jpg0401101338..jpg0401101339..jpg
    175 pacu (coming soon)
    55 blood parrots
    36 brackish dragon gobbies
    10 nano
    10 albino clawed frogs

PM sent...

Comment

Working...
    X