This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom 65 setup - Super Bargain!

Sale fell through. Buyer could 'nt raise the money.
    Heidi is re-decorating and I no longer have room for this: This is a custom built base cabinet on industrial casters (you can actually roll it safely when full)with European hinges , parque (inlaid) top, columns. and 65 GAL. tank with glass 2pc top. I had this made by Balfour Custom Cabinetry for $1,200. Everything is solid oak, NOT veneer.

The pictures do not do it justice. The top and columns can be set on the front or back, we used it as a room divider with them on the back. The top can take almost any type of light and all wiring is concealed. Tank is not drilled. Includes standard flourescent strip light.

Need it gone before Heidi gets rid of me - $300 for all! But I will not separate.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by trademan; 05-05-2010, 02:12 PM. Reason: sale fell through

bump.

Comment

Can you gicve me the dimesnions

Comment

Originally posted by bohaiboy View Post
        Can you gicve me the dimesnions
        Hi,
        Sure, the base cabinet is 37"wide, 20"Deep, 34"high, the top is 37"wide/20"deep and 9"high, the tank is standard 65gal 36x18.

Comment

Originally posted by trademan View Post
          Heidi is re-decorating and I no longer have room for this: This is a custom built base cabinet on industrial casters (you can actually roll it safely when full) , parque (inlaid) top, columns. and 65 GAL. tank with glass 2pc top. I had this made by Balfour Custom Cabinetry 5 years ago for $1,200. Everything is solid oak, NOT veneer.

The pictures do not do it justice. The top and columns can be set on the front or back, we used it as a room divider with them on the back. The top can take almost any type of light and all wiring is concealed. Tank has very minor scratches and is not drilled.

$375 for all! To a good home, And I will donate 15% of the selling price to GHAC.
          I will not separate.
          I am alittle confused by what yo9u mean when you say column can be front or back. I gather that the column is for decorative purposes only? Is the first pic of the back?

Comment

Originally posted by trademan View Post
            Hi,
            Sure, the base cabinet is 37"wide, 20"Deep, 34"high, the top is 37"wide/20"deep and 9"high, the tank is standard 65gal 36x18.
            One other question, are you selling just the aquarium and stand or does it include filters and otehr equipment?

Comment

Beautiful cabinetry!!!
              Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
              Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
              Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
              Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Originally posted by bohaiboy View Post
                One other question, are you selling just the aquarium and stand or does it include filters and otehr equipment?
                Answers: The columns are hollow and drilled so you can conceal wires, the top and columns are shown in the front, we had them turned around and on the back when we used it as a room divider. What I am selling is the cabinetry, tank, top,columns, glass top, gravel and a standard flourescent light - about 40 watt. It will accept pcs, T12, T8,T5, VHO but not metal halide. No filters or heaters.

Comment

Originally posted by armthehomeless View Post
                  Beautiful cabinetry!!!
                  Thanks Tim, you won't find any more like it either as Balfour died a couple of months after he made it for me.

Comment

bump!

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                      X