This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Shellies

Mother in law has decided she must have some Shellies and is hounding me to find her some :aua: Would like to find someone far North Houston area with them, Woodlands or Conroe would be even better since she refuses to drive in Houston. Not look for too many as that she has a 20 gallon long. I would be forever grateful to who ever can help me with this.
    "I will not buy another fish, I will not buy another fish....dang where did that come from???" )

Hi
    I have about 8 calvus Sumba Shell(about 1 inch) and a bunch of Neo. Brevis Katabe(3/4 to 1 inch) that i am growing out

Let me know if you are interested.
    Mike

Comment

Originally posted by seminoleranch View Post
      Mother in law has decided she must have some Shellies and is hounding me to find her some :aua: Would like to find someone far North Houston area with them, Woodlands or Conroe would be even better since she refuses to drive in Houston. Not look for too many as that she has a 20 gallon long. I would be forever grateful to who ever can help me with this.
      PM phan222001.

This foo got a 135g full of them.
      I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Originally posted by myjohnson View Post
        PM phan222001.

This foo got a 135g full of them.
        +1 Some good sized Blue occies
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Thank you for your help guys, I am sorry I have not been on the last 24 hours to respond. I will pass this information over to her and PM those that I need contacts on. God help me for being such a good daughter in law
          "I will not buy another fish, I will not buy another fish....dang where did that come from???" )

Comment

Working...
          X