Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: 7" Green Terror, 7" Burundi Frontosa, Wood, etc..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 7" Green Terror, 7" Burundi Frontosa, Wood, etc..

Moving to tiny apartment so I need to get rid of everything in 75" gallon tank. Only have a couple photos, so I will take photos and upload later once I get home.

For any of these, if you have nice betta's (deltas, hm, plakats, etc..) i'd be willing to trade.

7"ish Green Terror - $15 GONE
    i believe it's a female? nice fins, beautiful color, ugly photo
    DSC_7870.jpg
    here's a better photo. fed NLS
    gt.jpg

L147 Pleco - $10
    *AVAILABLE*
    got during group order a year ago here on HFB.

**Sorry, only the L147 is for sale...the Albino BN was sold some time ago...picture was just another angle view of the L147**

7" Burundi Frontosa - $20
    GONE
    I believe it's a male. It's starting to have a hump on the head but it's not prominent. I can't grab a picture of it since it keeps on hiding behind rocks and trees... Once I can, I'll post it.
    front.jpg
    **about the same size as the GT. prolly less than half an inch smaller if anything. they play along just fine. Fed NLS.

1.5 foot long wood (heheh) - $15 also a 2 feet long, with 2 feet high 'arm' driftwood (looks like a log) - $25 (will get pics later)
    has java moss growing on it, really nice! no strings holding it on...
    DSC_7867.jpg

2 Chinese Algae eaters - $5 *GONE
    * Penguin 350 Bio Wheel - $15 GONE
    been used for awhile and has calcium deposit around the hood area. doesn't affect it's use at all...just doesn't look silky smooth. nothing a couple minutes of cleaning won't fix.

Marine Stealth 250W - $15 *GONE*

30 gallon regular Tank + NICE wood stained stand - $40
    it has a hood...but i'd call it trash. tank itself is black on backside. has calcium deposit on top corners, might be hard to get rid of... stand, however, is really nice. wood colored and glossed. center door.
    will take picture later when i get home.

~10 gallons Dark/Light blue gravel - $10 *GONE*7 plastic plants - Free! *GONE*

bunch of cichlid fish food - $2/ea all 8.8oz -
    [SIZE=1]*ALL GONE*(1) hikari gold - baby
    (1) hikari gold - mini
    (1) hikari staple - mini
    (1) aquarian cichlid - medium
    Last edited by S0NYT0NY; 05-25-2010, 07:59 PM.

Both pleco are $10....frontosa interseted once I see pic....thanks
    90 gallon coming soon
    72 gallon bow front mix cichild
    46 gallon bow front baby mix cichild
    20 gallon empty

Comment

From the looks of the GT it looks like a Female to me (rounded Anal and Dorsal fin, no slight hump on head for 7''). But you may be right.
      Mpimbwe Karema
      WC Zaire Blue Moba M'Toto
      Red Festae

Comment

i will take the frontosa and green terror. can you send me directions and a time to pick up...
        300 - Moba blue zaire Front
        125 - troph mixed

Comment

2nd in line for the Green Terror and the plecos, and seems like 1st for the gravel and fish food. Shoot me a PM or email (if preferred: souljaa3@yahoo.com), and we can go from there. Thanks.

Comment

hey put me down for the penguin 350 bio wheel where can i pick it up

Comment

Sorry, the Albino BN Pleco photo was just for another view of the L147. The Albino was gone awhile back already...sorry for confusion.

Comment

SonyTony...put me down for the CAE also. How big are they anyway? Thanks....

Comment

CAEs are full grown at about 4" length.

Comment

is driftwood available/?

Comment

Originally posted by fishman1 View Post
                      is driftwood available/?
                      Yes sir they are! They are really nice, must take come by to take a look at it!

Comment

Working...
                      X