This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtb canister filter cash in hand

my Emperor is acting up and so im in the market for a canister filter used..so please help me out i got..call me 7135503146
    fish keeping is like being with a woman...you need lots of time and effortto make it work

Re: wtb canister filter cash in hand

Just make sure if you buy one from someone used you see it running so that there are no questions when you get home to hook it up....as well as all important parts are there.  You can also go on ebay and get an inexpensive cannister new for a decent price if you do your homework.

Comment

I know your looking for a used one, but I got a in the box never been used Rena XP3 that I would sell you for $100.

I bought it for $99 plus about 10 bucks shiping from Dr.Foster and Smith about 6 months ago and have never used it.

PM if your interested.
      380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
      300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
      180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
      150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

Originally posted by Hanson77";p="
        Just make sure if you buy one from someone used you see it running so that there are no questions when you get home to hook it up....as well as all important parts are there.  You can also go on ebay and get an inexpensive cannister new for a decent price if you do your homework.

+1

I have been stung with the crap used canisters by a member here and from ebay.
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

thanks for that info guy i didnt think of that
          fish keeping is like being with a woman...you need lots of time and effortto make it work

Comment

I think everyone has heard my woes from the one that I just bought used.  But EK summed up what I meant about do your homework...LOL.  I am all in favor of cannisters but I think if you are going to do it, save up the money and buy new.  It will be money well spent $$$ in the end.

Comment

I just got an XP3 on sale at petsmart.com.  80.00 bones with shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by michiganmade";p="
                Just an FYI for you..your local PetSmart will price match their on-line price in the store. Just print out the page with the item and price and take it to the local store. Next time you won't have to pay shipping! 8)  8)

Comment

I went to Petsmart.com but I did not see that filter on sale. Where or how did you get that filter at that price?

Comment

Originally posted by naps";p="
                    Just an FYI for you..your local PetSmart will price match their on-line price in the store. Just print out the page with the item and price and take it to the local store. Next time you won't have to pay shipping! 8)  8)
                    There goes your answer.

Comment

Opps, sorry. I thought you went to the store not online.

Comment

Sorry, there was a 20% coupon.  Does not look like it is still listed.

Comment

Rena FilStar xP3 Canister Filter, 9" X 9" X 14" FilStar xP3, 14 inch  1 Submitted $74.99 $74.99

subtotal
                          tax (7.3%)
                          shipping
                          coupon/discount
                          order total
                          $74.99
                          $5.44
                          $10.95
                          - $10.95
                          $80.43

Here was my order.  Try to call them.

Comment

Maybe theres no more coupon because now they are offering free shipping?

Comment

theres a 10% off code and/or 10$ off 50+ purchases, just used the code recently (this past weekend).  Search petsmart code/coupon on google
                              Michael
                              Clear Lake, TX

Comment

Working...
                              X