This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LF> 7ft oceanic tank

Im looking for 210 gal tank 7ft long (7x2x2)(tank only). In good codition with no scratch.
    Have to be Oceanic and reef ready.
    Or anyone know a good place to buy one, pls let me know.

Didn't you sold ur 210g? Are you looking to sell ur bow tank? Let me know Le

Comment

Yeah i sold my 210 freshwater. I want one without any scratch on the front as it will be my show tank :)
      bow tank?i dont have any bow tank. i have 75 gal, 100 gal for sale though.

Comment

ive been to ur place once, i guess thats wasnt a bowtank i saw. damn some scratch and you got rid of the tank? spent money on fish man.

Comment

I have a 210 gal tank 7ft long (7x2x2)(tank only). In good codition with no scratch.
          Older style Oceanic, 1/2" glass and reef ready, 4 each 1.5" holes in the bottom. No stand or top. Have a large sump, some piping and March Mag Drive pump TE 5.5C-MD 1/3HP like new. La Porte TX Area
          Email to HD.DEUCE@comcast.net if interested.

Comment

i am looking for a 100+ tank to add to my new sw collection let me know if anyone has one for sale and how much

Comment

ttt

Comment

I saw these on craigslist. http://houston.craigslist.org/for/1756218537.html

Comment

I have a friend at work that is wanting to sell his 210 gallon that is pre-drilled corner over & under flows, has a DYI sump he built, and has a large pump to go with it. He says the tank is in really good shape, and it was designed for a in-wall installation, so there is not stand.
                  380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
                  300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
                  180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
                  150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

Working...
                  X