This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Ikola and one Petro Rainbow

Hey guys, I want just my Murago so I want to lose the Ikola. There are six total. I dont know the ratio. Theres more males than females (saw one packing at one time). They are around 3", maybe a little bigger. These originated from Old World.

$60 for all six.

Petro Rainbow is about 8"-9". He disrupts the tank chasing after the trewavasae. I'd like him gone too. $35.

Sorry for the quality of the pics. They move too quickly and Im not a photographer.

Email me, no pms please. crunchie_in_milk AT hotmail DOT com.

Cheers,

C

- When Life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make Life take the damn lemons back!

thats a different rainbow than me...thats the one Old World is bringing in now. Mine do not have the blue tip on the dorsal.
    250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

Thats what they called Macro Rnbw Red Dorsal Kipili. African Diving called those Kasumbe Rnbw.
      - When Life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make Life take the damn lemons back!

Comment

Ikola Pending.

Comment

Ikola sold.

Comment

Holding onto the Lepidos, Chris?
            Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
            Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
            Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
            Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Working...
            X