Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tanks/Stands/Cichilds FS............Need to sell before the end of July.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tanks/Stands/Cichilds FS............Need to sell before the end of July.

OK......I'll try my ad this way in hopes less people will be uncomfortable about making an 'offer' apposed to buying something with a price.

I am moving the end of July and will only have room in my new apartment for my 55gallon tank. So, I need to sell the rest including numerous Electric Yellow Cichlids (all sizes and sexes), large Red Zebra male with two females and a gorgeous Electric Blue Hap with one female (already breeding).

The 10 gallon aquarium includes a lighted hood, filter, air pump and some decorations. $25

The 20L aquarium includes lighted hood, large filter, air pump and some decorations. $65

Electric Yellow Cichlids (all sizes, from 1" to 4") and both sexes. $2 to $6 each depending on size.

Red Zebra (approx. 5"). $25 Both females. $25

Electric Blue Hap (approx. 5"). $25. One female (already breeding). $15

Also have for sale a 36x12 wrought iron stand (now painted black) $25 and a wooden 33x14 $15.

Remember......I can't actually sell these tanks until I have the fish re-homed.

For any additional information, please feel free to email. No phone calls. CASH. Located between Conroe and Montgomery off SH105W.
    Attached Files
Working...
X