This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaning out my "fish room" sale....

I have so much stuff, it's scary. I was nagging for someone to clean up the garage and it was soon brought to my attention that most of the "junk" was my fish stuff.

You know how it goes...you buy a used tank, you get their little "tub" of junk. You buy a fish from a fellow fish keeper...they send you out the door with a little tub of junk...

Consider this my big tub of junk. (I have sorted for hours...and this is all that I can part with for now)

Please keep in mind that all prices are negotiable. (:

The list:

(3) Aqua Clear filters. 2 of them are aqua clear 20's and the other one is a aqua clear 10...they come in lot. I don't have any clue how to put them together...take them all for $7

(2) " plant growing lights"- i think this is what they are. White in color. Take them both for $8.

(2) small air pumps- whisper 10 and top fin. They come with gang valves...all of it for $9

(1) Blue Moon LED aquarium light. New in the box. $9

Various 1/2-3/4 bottles of algae control medicines and "Flourish" stuff along with a Discus buffer $3

(1) Medium sized "Mag Float"- $2

(1) Emporer 400 (with biowheels and media)- $25

(1) penguin 330 (with biowheels and media)- $17

(1) eheim 2213- $25

(1) penguin 100 (with biowheel and media)- $10

(lot of decorations) take them all for $10

(2) Aqua Clear 4000 powerheads $10 each or both for $18

(1) Optima Air pump...pretty big. 5000 cc/min  $15

(3) 10 gallon lights with bulbs -$5 each

(1) 10 gallon glass cover/top- $3

(1) 10 gallon plastic cover with opening lid- $3

(3) vials of Brine Shrimp eggs
    AND
    (1) Never Used Hatch N Feed Brine Shrimp Hatchery- all for $23 (these are $45 on e-bay with no eggs)

(1) Odyssea h/t5 lighting strip (4 foot light)...parts where bulbs go in need some elbow grease because they're kinda rusty. But it's a great light. Comes with adjustable power source. The label says "Odyssea H/T5 Lighting/ 100-120 V /
    60 Hz/ Ballast 54Wx2 - $22

(1) VERY LARGE piece of driftwood (I was going to sell the smaller driftwoods but apparently my pleco likes to munch on them)...so I'm selling the big mama. I hate to see it go but my aquarium is too skinny. It's about 3 feet long and pretty dang high. Great piece. Very interesting looking. $20

(1) Magnum 350 Pro Canister Filter with media and all attachments $40

More to come...but this is what I have for now. PM me.

Thank you for reading my novel of a posting. And please keep in mind, all items are negotiable on pricing.

Kind Regards.

Click on my photobucket to view the stuff (if you need pics of specific items, please feel free to ask):
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
    Help support (C)atfish (A)nd (K)ool Pleco's; Houston's premier fish club
    Alexa Rae
    Co-President of CAK
    MAY THE GOD OF YOUR CHOICE BLESS YOU.

Re: Cleaning out my "fish room" sale....

Can I get a picture of this?

(1) VERY LARGE piece of driftwood (I was going to sell the smaller driftwoods but apparently my pleco likes to munch on them)...so I'm selling the big mama. I hate to see it go but my aquarium is too skinny. It's about 3 feet long and pretty dang high. Great piece. Very interesting looking. $20

Also, can you give me a tentative hold on this (pending the log picture)

(lot of decorations) take them all for $10

I'd hate to drive to Katy for one or the other, but if the log will work in my tank, I'll take both. :)

btw I'm really upset to see this

(1) Magnum 350 Pro Canister Filter with media and all attachments $40

Because I just bought one yesterday for full retail price, someone needs to snatch this up fast!
    Help support (C)atfish (A)nd (K)ool Pleco's, Houstons premier fish club.

David Seratt
    Co-President of CAK

Comment

Yes, you officially have a "tentative hold" and I am going to take pictures of my giant driftwood for you as well as the decorations. (:

I will post them tomorrow. (if cypress if closer to you, I am there almost everyday and I'm also in Houston every weekend.)

Sometimes I wish we still had trains. I'd strap my giant log in the seat next to me and just ride to Crosby so you didn't have to drive. (lol...i guess it's called a taxi these days)

*I think I'm too sleepy to type* (publicly at least).  8O
      Alexa Rae
      Co-President of CAK

Comment

Whee! :)
        Help support (C)atfish (A)nd (K)ool Pleco's, Houstons premier fish club.

David Seratt
        Co-President of CAK

Comment

Hi Alexrae,

I would like to buy  10 gal plastic cover and glass  top and 2 lights.

Can I buy them tomorrow night? I dont need to travel far to get to Katy as I live near 610 Loop on west side. Will you take $10.00 for all?

Thanks.
          Jim

Comment

Alexa, put me down for the Magnum Can.Fil....and also the driftwood and decorations if Ramius deicides against them.

Comment

Does the Eheim 2213 work?

If it does and it includes all hardware consider it sold.
              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

do you still have the power heads, and the penguin 330?

Comment

dang ek i was gonna go for the ehiem but i still ahve one sitting unused till i get it going thursday, anyway do the aquaclear filters, work, if so i will take along with  optiman and possibly the other air pumps, and maybe the led. will send PM
                  Never fear I is here
                  David Abeles
                  Vice President
                  Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

Interested in the following item...

(1) Optima Air pump...pretty big. 5000 cc/min  $15

Sent a PM.

Raul
                    Raul
                    PokerFace

Comment

Sorry guys...I'm stuck at work late. *until about 8:30 or so* but as soon as I get home...I'm going to take a picture of the driftwood for Ramius and all the other special picture requests.

Then I'll post an up to date list about who has first dips on what. (:

Sorry I can't get to it sooner.

Talk (type) to you all soon. Thank you for all the replies.
                      Alexa Rae
                      Co-President of CAK

Comment

can you hold these for me im in katy but wont be able to come by till thurs.
                        1) Blue Moon LED aquarium light. New in the box. $9
                        (1) Emporer 400 (with biowheels and media)- $25

Comment

Okay...I'm making a list. But in the meantime...here are the requested pics. (:

Please, keep in mind that if you have asked me to hold something...you are not obligated to buy. Just tell me you have changed your mind and I can offer it to the next person in line.

Thank you all so much.

Kind Regards.  

Click on link below to see new pics:

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
                          Alexa Rae
                          Co-President of CAK

Comment

Okay...here is a possible list: Please keep in mind that most of these are pending. Some people needed pictures and some needed clarification on little details.   If you see a picture or read my PM and you are no longer interested please feel free to let me know. I know what it's like to end up with stuff just because you said you wanted it...no hard feeling. Most things have 2 or 3 people in line anyways.

My Maybe List:

Ramius: driftwood and decorations

Soulja: Magnum and Emp 400 (2nd in line for driftwood and decorations)

Eklik: Eheim classic 2213

Tiapan- Aquaclears, air pumps and gang calves, LED light, penguin 330, Plant lights, 3 lights and 2 tops (3rd for eheim and 2nd for optima pump)

RRocket- Optima Pump

Mzungu- 2nd for Eheim

Jklntx- 2nd for tops and lights

Rob- 2nd for Powerheads and Penguin 330

Crash- 2nd for emporer 400 and LED light

Thatboydavid- 2nd for mag 350 pro

*whew*
                            Again, please feel free to let me know if you have changed your mind.
                            Alexa Rae
                            Co-President of CAK

Comment

CORRECTION:

JKLNTX is first for tops and lights
                              Tiapan is second for tops and lights.

I'm sorry for the mix-up. I read the posts/PMs from top to bottom as opposed to bottom (written first) to top (recently written).

Again, sorry for the mix up. I'll make more corrections if they come to my attention. Also, if you don't mind...send me a PM or post if you want the item(s) that you are first in line for. (:

Kind Regards.
                              Alexa Rae
                              Co-President of CAK

Comment

Working...
                              X