This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 55G tank and stand for sale or trade

I have a 55 gallon tank and stand that I would like to part with. The trim is black and stand is black. I don't remember the glass having any scratches. I'll throw in the substrate I had in it if you want. No tops, lights, filters, or heaters included. PM me your email and I can send you pics.

$100 obo or would consider a trade for a cube tank. I'm really flexible so make me an offer. Pickup is available in Stafford or Wharton.
    135 gal Fahaka Puffer
    150 gal Threadfin Acaras, Angels, Red Spotted Severum, Gold Severum, and a Silver Dollar
    185 gal Demasoni, Yellow Labs, Venustus, Rustys, Plecos, Clown Loaches, and Sharks

Craigslist ad has pictures: http://houston.craigslist.org/for/1866497890.html

BTW, I took the tank down because I had it in my garage and my garage is too hot for anything except discus and pupfish. Tank holds water, no cracks, etc. I have 1 1/2 sets of glass lids for it as well if the price is right (took one off to get a fish out and it slid and cracked)
    135 gal Fahaka Puffer
    150 gal Threadfin Acaras, Angels, Red Spotted Severum, Gold Severum, and a Silver Dollar
    185 gal Demasoni, Yellow Labs, Venustus, Rustys, Plecos, Clown Loaches, and Sharks

Comment

Pending... SOLD!

Nice meeting you Rod!
      Last edited by BeefyG; 08-01-2010, 02:49 PM.
      135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

Working...
      X