This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pics of cichlids for sale

ok guys i am an idiot when it comes to computers, but i have some pics in my photo gallery of some of the fish that are for sale as one big lot.......tattoo
    210 gallon tank...empty.....wait till you see what is coming

Re: pics of cichlids for sale

pics of fish for sale

Comment

is there anyone who is interested in these fish..... willing to listen to offers of cash or trade.

Comment

ok i guess no one is interested in these fish????? come on make an offer

Comment

I think everyone's issue is that you want to sell all of them at one time.  My experience on here is you will probaby never find that perfect match customer that wants everything that you have at one time.

Comment

i realize that but for 8 dollars a fish for adults and for several really expensive catfish + the fact that i have about 2 batches of fry about every other month.... it just sounded like a good deal to me... heck buy them all and keep the "expensive stuff" and sell of the others at less of a price.... anyway thanks for the info...

Comment

I understand where you are coming from.  If I had the room I would would take all of them off of your hands.  But it just seems like most of the folks on here don't want to cough up that much cash unless you got a gang of Frontosas or something REALLY exotic.

Comment

show me were i can get a gang of adult frontosa for double that price and half the amount of fish and i will buy them...... i wish deals like that came across for me...... :(

Comment

I agree with hanson. The lack of response to your post is most likely due to people not wanting all of the fish. Though your price is good, people still have to invest that much money and hope that they can find someone who wants the fish that they don't want. If you really need to offload all of them at once, you'd probably have better luck trading them in at a lfs, but probably will not make as much profit off of them. Otherwise your next best bet would be to be willing to split them up. I would probably be interested in a few peacocks and maybe the catfish if you would be willing to split them up and are also willing to ship.

Good luck,
                  Holly
                  25 - pearl and honey gouramis, bettas, cardinal tetras, pleco, rafael
                  30 - cherry barbs, opaline gourami, gold gourami, pictus cats, dragon cats, kribensis
                  55 - demasoni, maingano, johanni, saulosi, pleco, rafael

Comment

these are the pics

Comment

here are some pics of fish for sale

Comment

all SOLD PLEASE CLOSE THREAD

Comment

Working...
                        X