This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Petrochromis Famula Bangwe

I've got 50+ F1 Petrochromis Famula Bangwe in a fry tank right now. All about spit to 1". $12 each

Pictures of Parents can be found here: http://www.houstonfishbox.com/vforum...-Famula-Bangwe
    300g - Petrochromis Texas "Red Fin" Longola, Petrochromis Red Bulu, Tropheus Red Rainbow Kansanga.

Nobody wants petros?
    300g - Petrochromis Texas "Red Fin" Longola, Petrochromis Red Bulu, Tropheus Red Rainbow Kansanga.

Comment

I do.. i just dont know how to get em to me.
      My Name is Dave.......and im a Trophaholic.

Comment

bumpity!

Comment

Bump... can't ship these. I wish I could.

Comment

$10 each for 20+

They are all about an inch now. Starting to grow out of my 10g growout tank..

Comment

I'd like to have a few.....wish I could afford them.....still on unemployment here......good luck with the sale...

CF
              Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Working...
              X