This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to sell all saltwater aquariums

I need to sale my 300 gal. aquarium it is 10ft long 21/2ft tall and 2 ft wide it comes with lots of live rock sand and the fish are: yellow belly blue hippo tang naso tang four blue devil damsels and achilles tang inian ocen sailfin tang a cleaner wrasse and a yellow spot damsel. three power heads and a fluval x5 canester filter a rena heater and compact floresent bulbes six total. Sorry about the size re looked and corrected size still a big tank

next is a 125 gal tank that i made into my headboard for my bed it also comes with two power heads and a inline rena heater xp3 rena filter and live rock and sand the fish are: yellow tang blue face angel domino damsel strawberry pseudochromis and three ocellaris.

next is a 65 gal. reef tank it comes with one power head 4ft MH and a xp3 canister filter a proten skimmer and the fish are one show size blue hippo tang large yellow tang six line wrasse and a yellow goby and a pajama cardnal there is mushrooms green star polop and zena kolt too much to mention but will send picture if you want.

300 gal $ 2000
    125 gal $ 800
    65 gal $ 1000
    Last edited by Gene D; 08-25-2010, 08:16 PM.

Originally posted by drfishnut101 View Post
    I need to sale my 300 gal. aquarium it is 10ft long 4ft tall and 31/2 ft wide
    Dimensions seem alot bigger than 300g. Got any pictures? Glass or acrylic? Does it come with stand?
    300g - Petrochromis Texas "Red Fin" Longola, Petrochromis Red Bulu, Tropheus Red Rainbow Kansanga.

Comment

Originally posted by tbui1178 View Post
      Dimensions seem alot bigger than 300g. Got any pictures? Glass or acrylic? Does it come with stand?
      Just did the math and that comes out to 1048.77 gallons!?!?!?!?! Thats a big tank?!?!?!?!
      46 gallon bow front
      Grow Out Cichlid tank

240 gallon long
      Community SA/CA/African Cichlid (we will see how it works out....)

Comment

Originally posted by tbui1178 View Post
        it is all glass and yes the stand i had made does come with it. if u go to facebook and finf me there is a video of it. if not ill try and send u pictures

Comment

so are the demotions correct? is it 1000 gallons or 300?
          46 gallon bow front
          Grow Out Cichlid tank

240 gallon long

Comment

It is a 300 gal 10x21/2x2 sorry

Comment

1000g tank would be F'n sweet!
              I ate my fish that died.

Comment

do you make trips to houston or pickup will be in Corpus Christie?

Comment

pick up only

Comment

I would like a filter and some live rock/sand if you are parting it out yet!
                    90gal SW Aggressive
                    75gal African Cichlid
                    56gal Saltwater Reef
                    20gal SW Offshore Tank
                    20gal FW Pansy Platys & Mollies
                    10gal FW Fry

Comment

Would you be willing to sell some live rock separatly?
                      Do you have lights for your 125? If so, what are they?
                      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by drfishnut101 View Post
                        It is a 300 gal 10x21/2x2 sorry
                        A 300g is 96Lx24Wx30H--8ftx2ftx21/2ft.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeboy View Post
                          A 300g is 96Lx24Wx30H--8ftx2ftx21/2ft.

+!1!!! What is the REAL FREAKING size of this thing????
                          46 gallon bow front
                          Grow Out Cichlid tank

240 gallon long

Comment

A 10'x2'x2' tank is 300g - I would imagine it being something very close to that.
                            300g - Petrochromis Texas "Red Fin" Longola, Petrochromis Red Bulu, Tropheus Red Rainbow Kansanga.

Comment

For the last time i had this tank made for me. Made the stand first for my livingroom to go on a wall and for my tall couch to go up against it. The size is 10x2x2 okay if you want it buy it. I think i can read a tape measure. I did not go buy this tank it wass made for me on order by all glass aquarium.

Comment

Working...
                              X