This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Tanks For Sale

I have two tanks for sale.  The first is a 40 gallon breeder.  It has a black vinyl background on it that can be removed it you want.  It doesn’t leak and would make a great display or sump.

The second is a Via Aqua 418W tank with black trim and a black painted back  I’ve had the chance to sell it several times but I think it’s such a cool tank so I’ve hung onto it until now.  It has a light, but the ballast has been detached.  I still have the PC ballasts, but not the ballast box.  It would be a very simple rewire.

Anyway, I’d like to get $30 for the 40 gallon and $50 for the Via Aqua, but feel free to make an offer—I just might take it.  

Thanks,
    Neal

Re: Two Tanks For Sale

Wow, that is a cool tank! How many gallons is the Via Aqua?
    "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

The Via Aqua is about 15 gallons.
      Thanks,
      Neal

Comment

I asked this on the other forum but am I right.........418w over a 15g? is it metal halides?
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

418W is the model number--it doesn't stand for 418 watts!  A lot of people have put halides over this tank, though.  The reefcentral tank of the month is very similar to this one and has an aquamedic over it.  
          Neal

Comment

40 breeder still for sale.  Make me an offer.  I need to get rid of this thing.
            Neal

Comment

Still have that 40? If so, where are you located? I'm at 1960 and veterans
              A mouth will say anything....:ym_chatterbox:....Take a picture!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X