This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a 125 oceanic what could I get for it

I need to get rid of this tank but am not sure how much to ask could somebody tell me what would be a fair price the stand is a cherry finish in mint condition made by oceanic and the aquarium is also cherry trim so are the lights I have all accessories filters is a Rena filstar xp please help and if your Intrested send me your offer to 2817013291 thanks Saul

I'm not sure how to put pic so just text me and I will send you pics sorry

Comment

FYI... per forum rules you need to post your location and add a price. Generally on used items I start at half of what I paid or $1 a gallon for the tank and then what you feel like the stand canopy equipment etc is worth or so. You can still take OBO but you need a starting price. Location makes a huge difference in whether people are interested or not too.
      135 gal Fahaka Puffer
      150 gal Threadfin Acaras, Angels, Red Spotted Severum, Gold Severum, and a Silver Dollar
      185 gal Demasoni, Yellow Labs, Venustus, Rustys, Plecos, Clown Loaches, and Sharks

Comment

I'm located in East Houston $600?obo I'm not sure if that's fair? How do I upload pic?

Comment

600 is very fair price. A new oceanic stand is close to $800. GL with your sale
          10 Gallon (emergency tank)
          20 Gallon (emrgency tank)
          58 gallon ( Tetra, Platie, Cory)
          125 Gallon (Ikola)

Comment

If its in good condition its probably fair. Just be open to offers. Theres a little window looking icon above the box where you type that says "insert image" when your cursor is on it. Click on that and pick a pic from your computer. If it doesn't work I think you can put the pic in a photobucket account and link to it but I've never tried it that way.
            135 gal Fahaka Puffer
            150 gal Threadfin Acaras, Angels, Red Spotted Severum, Gold Severum, and a Silver Dollar
            185 gal Demasoni, Yellow Labs, Venustus, Rustys, Plecos, Clown Loaches, and Sharks

Comment

tank.jpg
              Last edited by imagirlgeek; 09-17-2010, 10:03 AM.

Comment

I dont know how it came out this small but i could text pic

Comment

After you upload a pic, if you hover your mouse over the upper left corner of the pic, you should see a pencil icon. Double click the pencil and it opens a window where you get to choose the size. It automatically inserts it as a thumbnail, but you can choose to make it medium, large, or full size. Hope this helps.
                  Our Fishhouse
                  Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

Saul,Are you still have the Tank ?
                    Will you come down on the Price? I have a deal with 150Gal setup in Lake Charles for 400$ ,if you come down as same price at 150gal ,please let me known so I do not have to go to Lake Charles to pick it up.

Thanks,
                    Vinny
                    Tropheus Moorii Golden Kazumba
                    Petrochromis Red Mahale

Comment

125 Gal fish Tank
                      Saul,Are you still have the Tank ?
                      Will you come down on the Price? I have a deal with 150Gal setup in Lake Charles for 400$ ,if you come down as same price at 150gal ,please let me known so I do not have to go to Lake Charles to pick it up.

Thanks,
                      Vinny
                      Tropheus Moorii Golden Kazumba
                      Petrochromis Red Mahale

Comment

Good looking tank.
                        300g - Petrochromis Texas "Red Fin" Longola, Petrochromis Red Bulu, Tropheus Red Rainbow Kansanga.

Comment

Working...
                        X