This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS: 55 gal saltwater setup..COMPLETE

hey everyone. I will be pulling out of the hobby for a bit. I had this sold but buddy also had an unforseen circumstance to deal with. Well my girlfriend and i split and have been moving out from the place we are at. i was going to keep this but i keep putting too much money into this rather than other responsibilities i need to be handling. And on top of that im going to Dj in vegas for a couple weeks..FLOPPYS!!! haha so i need to get rid of my tank cause shes getting a little hostile and im sure she wont watch my tank while im away.
    with that said...

i have a 55 gallon tank with stand and canopy. Has a Ehiem Ecco 2236 rated for 80 gallontank, HOB Top Fin 20 filter(BRAND NEW), 400W heater(BRAND NEW), Live sand, reef substrate, about $175 worth of live rock, digital thermometer, nano koralia powerhead, True Percula Clown, 5 snails, 5 hermits, magnafloat, a python water changer hose, 3-5gallon buckets, large and small nets, chemicals by Kent(iodine, calcium and etc) stress coat and some others, cleaning brushes, extra carbon, light timer, power strip,bubble box 4000 witt airstone and blacktubing, black/blue background paper, half a bottle of 90 gal saltwater mix and a Coralife 2x 65watt 50/50 light. EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO RUN A TANK.
    i took on this tank as a project to run a saltwater tank on only a cannister filter with live rock...its working so far but i just keep investing money. i bought a t5 light for 250 which i could have used to buy something for my startup business and right now things are about priority.
    so please help me out people and get this gone!!!!!!appreciate yall and will go to best offer...thanks...
    Attached Files
Working...
X