This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eheim 2217 For Sale W SOLD

I have just taken down another tank, and am selling the Eheim 2217 I had on it for 80.00....

comes complete with ceramic media, coca puffs, and 2 blue sponges, hoses, and the return bar and intake tube.

CF
    Last edited by CichlidFan; 11-24-2010, 07:10 PM.
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Going to CL soon....Gots to have some xtra moola for christmas....I've still got an 55 gallon tank and stand as well.....

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

what exactly is coca puffs? I'm interested.
      Do you have the hose quick connector valves?

Comment

by cocoa puffs, I mean the eheim media that looks like cocoa puffs....

Yes,....the hoses do have the quick release valves on them.....

thanks for asking

CF

Comment

Pending Wednesday pick up.....

CF

Comment

SOLD.....thanks again Vinny....

Happy Thanksgiving to you all....

CF

Comment

Working...
            X