X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 135 complete tank

121.jpg135 gallon complete with stand and filters..... New lights
    has a rena canister and a wet dry..... 600.00
    Last edited by cope; 11-18-2010, 05:44 PM.
    Had about 900 gallons now I am tired and selling them off...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAaU_yV5tUY tank now has white gravel....

Comment

this tank I want to keep most of the fish...

Comment

I still have this tank... are there any offers? nothing? no one needs a 135 tank? make me an offer

I rarely check my responses..Please if you are interested call me.. my phone is 281-867-0678 this is my office number ask for chuck tell them it is about the fish tank... thank you
        Last edited by cope; 12-14-2010, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Hey Cope....happly holidays to you....good luck with your sale....

CF
          Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

cope --

scratches ?? anything wrong with the stuff ?? nicks, nacks , on either tank or stand??

Comment

I still have this.... anything wrong with the tank.... no... it holds water... it has 2 brand new light fixtures and new bulbs, it has a Rena canister filter and a wet dry filter..... the tank is prob 4 years old..... it has your normal scratches but look fine with water in it..... the cabinet has been painted black.... this tank is NOT NEW so don't expect it to look like new.. it does have some age.... and some wear and tear .... perfectly fine to come look at it.. it is at my business not my home.. so you are welcome to come by.... 118 s 5th in LaPorte tx. 77571 phone 281-867-0678 Chuck call Monday thru friday.. send me a e-mail.. copesigns@aol.com

price is always negotiable ... I have another tank to put in it's place and do not want to break this down untill I sell it... I could very easily store it in my warehouse.. but I would rather someone get use out of it... then it gather dust..... thank you Chuck

Comment

Not one person has inquired about this tank... I can not believe there is no one who wants to make a deal on this tank.. Anyone?

Comment

Working...
                X