This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 pendant 400w PFO MH system

400w MH system comes with 2 PFO pendants and a PFO ballast. Asking $250 for the set. Does come with bulbs.

PM me with any questions. Thanks
    Last edited by cobraden; 01-17-2011, 08:36 AM.

Would really like to get these out of here soon. Feel free to PM me with reasonable offers. I would possibly consider trades of a netbook computer, AF Nikon lenses, misc Firearms, reloading equipment or a Gun safe. Let me know what ya got. Not interested in livestock at the moment because I'm in the process of breaking down my tanks for a move.

Comment

The lights are still available and I would like to see them gone. I still open for offers. Let me know what you might have for trade, doesnt' have to be fish related.
      Last edited by cobraden; 12-13-2010, 08:44 AM.

Comment

bump

Comment

Bueller...Bueller....anyone..... )
          Bump

Make me a reasonable offer.

Comment

im gonna have to look and see what i have to offer but i am interested. i do have a little 25 i could trade but it wouldn't be an equal value let me see what else i got maybe ican make a better offer this afternoon

Comment

you dont happen to need a wet dry? i have one for up to 400 gallons and one for 75 gallons that I no longer need

Comment

How much do u want for the 400 g wet and dry text me at 832-282-0523
                Pasadena tx

Comment

$100 wet dry with bio balls only no over flow or pump
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X