This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Used Emperor HOB Filters

Like the title says, I have three used Emperor Filters for sale....

Two of the larger Emp 400, and a single Emp 280, all come with media trays and are in good working order.

50.00 for all three.

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

how much filtration does a 400 get? Enough for a 75g tank with a slightly high bioload? How much for a single filter?
    College = fishless for now. Vicarious living!

Comment

Don't hold me to this....but I believe that they are called emp 400 because they can cycle 400 gallons of water per hour....now as with most any filter, this number decreases in output as the filter becomes cloggedd with debris from normal use.....I run 2 emperor 400's on my 125 with a wet dry.....

On a 75 gallon tank, I would still recommend another form of filteration/aeration as well...like a sponge filter or powerhead....or both....

CF
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Well, they have a power head and an aerator. Their filter broke, though. How much for the two emperors?
        College = fishless for now. Vicarious living!

Comment

Originally posted by Dow View Post
          Well, they have a power head and an aerator. Their filter broke, though. How much for the two emperors?

Please review my initial post.

CF

Comment

so you have a picture of them i think i would like one of the stronger ones already have two filters on the 55 but realy want more because of all the fish so how much for one and are they quiet?
            55 gal DISCUS Community Tank)
            45 gallon tank OB Peacock, asst. peacock, with albino oscars community
            10 gallon (fancey guppy, dwarfpuffer, mollies, platys)
            10 gallon Hospital tank
            2.5 gallon dragon betta male tank
            13 gallon plants only tank soon to B saltwater!!!

Comment

I'll get you a picture soon....along with the other pieces of Driftwood....

CF

Comment

pm me pics... want to see condition.. they are opertional correct... how old are they???
                thanks

Comment

Pics coming....would not sell if they did not work...could not say for sure how old they are, I have so many that came with tank purchases and by who know what other means....

CF

Comment

Working...
                  X