Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

suppose to be on the list of no exports from brazil, but many are sill getting them in the states all the time. importer in calif always has some WC available... no laws in US about having L46s

and ref to comment on boring fish.................. they are so regal. markings are awesome. but, yes they can be boring... the four F1s i had were 1in when i got them. had in a 10 g tank with slponge filters and a small cave.... they hid in the cave all the time. they only come out at nite..... every other week when i vacuum the substrate i would lift the cave and count the four zebras... they would scurry around until they found the cave again..... dissapeared again until i lifted the cave again... lol but again, they are awesome looking when you get to see them....
    Last edited by CajunGator; 01-17-2011, 08:47 PM.

Comment

From my understanding there is a band to export them out of brazil. But there is no US law on importing them or selling them.

Hope someone with more info can commet and provide links.
      I ate my fish that died.

Comment

sorry, i corrected my post.. yes not suppose to be exported out of Brazil.... but they get out as other classifications. But, no laws in US that you prevents you from having/selling/giving L46s

Comment

Working...
        X