This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: NIB AquaClear 110

I have a brand new power filter (HOB) that I bought and decided not to use. It's an AquaClear 110. It's never had water in it or even been plugged in. I paid 75.00 (with tax) and will consider any reasonable offer. I live in the North West part of houston in Cypress. I am a shipping manager and can ship it, if you are willing to pay for shipping (approx 5.00) and make the payment ahead of time. Fishlady is willing to drive as far a Atascosita or meet anywhere along the beltway up to Atascosita.

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Re: For Sale: NIB AquaClear 110

comeon man. get online. lol. i could use that filter for a backup to my canister on my 110. if my xp4 ever craps out, i am screwd.  when i work im gone for 3 or 4 days at a time and my wife wouldnt konw what to do with the canister and by time i got home all my fishhys would probably be sick.  so i really really wanna get that from you.  i read your story about the LFS.  sorry man.  i got burned like that before too.  callme.

Comment

I'm here, I'm here....now pm me your number...
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

i did

Comment

Sale Pending

Comment

hey does that thing have a bio wheel on it or what kinda bio stuff does it have???

Comment

No, this type has the cartridge that inserts in the reservoir. It's pretty basic, I'm sure you have seen them before...just like the whisper.

Here's a link for you...       http://www.aquariumguys.com/aquaclear3.html

CF

Comment

Alot better than a whisper. this has 3 seperate parts, mechanica, bio, chem.
                "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" -- Benjamin Frankli
                n

Comment

Yes..... that's why I bought it, the guys at Fishland said it was actually as good if not better than a Emperor. I just didn't like the way it sat on the back of my new tank.

Thanks GT for your commnets.

CF

Comment

The AC is just about the best HOB filter on the market and the bio-wheel thing on the others is a joke.
                    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

AC110 is awesome ...
                      My name is Andri, and I'm an Ikoholic ! Back in the game !

Comment

i was readin on the net that the bio wheel gives the most oxygen water exposure for the best benefit for the bacteria.   so which is better.  lol.  

ideal culture site for the growth and proliferation of beneficial bacteria responsible for nitrification in aquatic environments. The BIO-Wheel never clogs and never needs to be replaced.

Comment

The AC110 has been sold.

CF

Comment

Working...
                          X