This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Seahorse Setup

I have a 10g setup that includes tank, glass top, 2 seahorses, internal whisper filter, live rock, and live sand. I can also give you a big pack up brine shrimp. I am asking $95.
    2011-02-20 00.40.52.jpg2011-02-20 00.42.30.jpg2011-02-20 00.44.59.jpg
    Last edited by Jose; 02-20-2011, 03:46 AM. Reason: pictures

I am interested in your set up, if you could please contact me at 281-250-0783.

Comment

What kind of lighting are you using for this setup? I'm interested in buying it from you as well if your first buyer doesn't follow through.

Comment

No lights. Had some leds but they went out. PMed you fins. I will put you 2nd Hanson.

Comment

I would like to be third on the list if the other two dont go through with it

Comment

Will do kskiles. Fins was a no show. Hanson I sent you a PM. This should go to all buyers out there. If you schedule a time with a seller and then are not interested anymore, please let the seller know.

Comment

sounds good, I would come and buy tomrw if the second one in line doesnt want it. can you post a pic

Comment

Pic?
                College = fishless for now. Vicarious living!

Comment

I will but they won't be of good quality since it will be from my phone.

Comment

Pictures have been added to original post.

Comment

is this still up for sale?? My Gf and i are looking to start up a saltwater set up and would like to know if this is a complete set up. and what else would be needed? Thank you

Comment

It does not come with a light fixture.

Comment

man i would pick this up but i have no idea on how to take care of saltwater tanks...

Comment

They aren't hard to care for. Once saltwater tanks are up, they become very easy to care for, though they are a bit harder than freshwater aquariums.
                            Fish are people too, they just have gills.

Comment

No longer for sale

Comment

Working...
                              X