This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24G Nano DX w/ Stand and Livestock For Sale

I bought a 24G Nano DX with stand from another member on here about a month ago. I added a good amount of live rock, new sand and a few zoa frags to the tank. There are two small fish that will also come with the setup. I just have too many projects in the works now and I don't have the time to devote to this right now.

Glass does have some scratches. Didn't see them until I get it setup at my place. The amount of live rock and and livestock is almost worth my asking price if you were to buy all of it retail.....which I did.

$200 firm.

I'll have pics up tonight.

interested in the livestock...what kinda fish or shrimp in the live stock?

Comment

Purple Dottyback and a small Blue Hippo Tang. Tang really needs a bigger tank if you plan on keeping him long term. He / she is only about 2.5" right now, I had plans on moving everything to a larger tank down the road. There are also 5 zoa colonies, 1 duncan head and one more frag that I can't remember the name of at right now.

Comment

Any pics Hanson?
        150G Tropheus Moorii Ilangi
        125G Tropheus Moorii Ilangi
        115G Tanganyikan

Comment

Didn't see any interest. Will take some tomorrow when I get in from work. Lights are off and everything has closed up.

Comment

I have had some interest in separating the setup so here is what I would like to get for everything. Prices are quite firm as I'm not in a hurry or bind to sell any of it. The system pretty much runs on autopilot as it stands now because it's pretty basic.

Tank / Stand - $100
            20 - 30 lbs of live rock, corals and fish - $100

PM me an email address for pics as it's easier to send them that way.

Comment

It was good meeting you yesterday. Hippo made it ok.

Thanks Khan_man for coordinating the deal.

Comment

Yes it was a blast meeting with you. Thanx for alowing us into your humble aboat. Looking forward to doing some more business with u in the future

Comment

Nice to meet all of you guys....and gal last night too. Glad you are all happy.

Khan-Man....I'll keep ya posted on the 40 breeder that you liked.

Comment

Working...
                  X