Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GONE! Lights, Canister Filters and a couple leaker tanks for free. Sunday only.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GONE! Lights, Canister Filters and a couple leaker tanks for free. Sunday only.

We have about a half dozen canister filters with media, some work some don't work great (need new seals, impellers, etc..). You can use the parts and have easily a few good ones. Different brands. Also some hang on the back filters.

There are a couple tanks that have leaks in the seals.

Quite a few lights, the older models. They work and have bulbs.

All free but you have to come get them on Sunday or they get thrown out.
    Last edited by ImaGuyGeek; 05-15-2011, 12:13 PM.
    All men are created equal but his choices determine his value and what's in his heart determines his worth.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

i wish you live alittle closer i would take it in a heart beat
    fishless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

What kind of filters do you have by chance?

Chef
      Chef~PIER 61 SEAFOOD

150G~discus and altums

Comment

Well, we are very close to BW8 and 59 if you decide you are interested
        All men are created equal but his choices determine his value and what's in his heart determines his worth.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

Comment

I think thay are odyssea cfs4 and XP3s

Comment

well if i venture out tomorrow ill drop by ill pm you before i do thanks man
            fishless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Pm sent
              46 gallon bow front
              Grow Out Cichlid tank

240 gallon long
              Community SA/CA/African Cichlid (we will see how it works out....)

Comment

Thank you all for the responses. They are gone

Comment

We'll be cleaning out the garage over the next couple of months, and I'm pretty sure we'll have some more filters and rocks and other kinds of odds and ends. So stay tuned.

If I had known there would be so much of a response, we would have done this a long time ago!
                  Our Fishhouse
                  Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

Working...
                  X