This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish For Sale

I'm in no big hurry to move these fish, but I would like to find a good home for my "bad boys" to any members who are interested in the following:

2 Cylndricus - Sex Unknown, 1 is close to 3.25" long, and the other is about 2.5" long. I would like $10.00 each for them.
    2 Compressiceps - Sex Unknown. 1 is close to 3" long, 1 is about 2.25" long. I would like $10.00 each for them.
    2 Pink Cichlids - Sex Unknown, both are roughly 2" long. I would like $5.00 for the pair.
    2 Black Belt Cichlids - Sex Unknown, both are roughly 2" long. I would like $5.00 for the pair.

No bags are available for transport so bring a bucket or other means to take them home.
    I'm also willing to listen to trade offers as well. Best time for pick up would be on the weekend.

PS. I live in the city of Cypress in NW houston, and yes, I will try to post some pics later after bowling tonight.
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Re: Fish For Sale

Do you have a pic of the Compressiceps?  What type are they?  Are you interested in anything that I put up for sale last night?  

Let me know.
    Michael

Comment

I am not sure about the actual family of compressicep, but I believe them to be known as "brown" ? They look rather bland to me and I'm not fond of their looks anyway.
      I bought one from Tatoo, in your neck of the woods, the other was purchased from Ulitmate. I'm at work now and cannot post any pics until later tonight after bowling.
      As far as being interested in anything you have, to tell the truth, I have no idea what you are offering other than the names you posted, meaning I am not familar with them, but if indeed they are somewhat docile like the german you gave me, yes, trades would be fine. Keep in mind they will be housed with the community in the 125 with the other fish I listed earlier.

My intent to is weed out the meanies and keep the community as friendly as possible, where by the fish may all swim freely wih little need to hide as possible. And my Grn Terror, will eventually be moved if and when he demonstrates visible agressive temperment.

PS ...  The german red is still hiding but does get out to eat without much hassle, he looks good and healthy, but is as dark as a piece of chocolate.

713 934 7565 days

CF
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Does this look like what you have?

Comment

Yes, but mine are more drab, maybe even tan colored, their fin colors look close to the pics, but I believe that is what I have.

CF

Comment

Sale Pending to LePaul, for the Compressiceps on the Weekend.

Hanson77, I felt we had no firm comitment on a trade deal or travel arrangements, so I accepted a cash offer.

CF

PS....The german red is shy, but is cruising the entire tank now without much attention from others.

Comment

No big deal.  The German Red probably won't get much attention because of his size.  If you get a few females for him, his colors might get more brilliant...fyi.

Comment

so are the cylindricus still available?  I am just down the road from you off 290 @ Eldridge.  If the deal on the Comps doesn't work out I would be interested in those also.
                The first step is admitting you have a problem...I am a fish junkie.

Comment

If anyone still wants to come by and pick up their fish they've asked about, call me at 281 251 6719.  My name is Steve

Don't feel obligated to make the trip if you don't want too. Like I said, I'm in no hurry to move these fish.

Comment

Working...
                  X