Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving soon sale 40g tank with black wood stand and 20g with bLack metal stand

I have 2 tanks I want to get rid of ASAP;

1. 40g 36" tank with black wooden stand, Rena xp1 filter red sea substrate for plants, heater, lots of water sprite plants, java moss, driftwood and other plants the tank does have fish: 4 aus. Rainbow fish, 3 gouramis and a couple good size otocinclus catfish : $120 obo

2. 20g 24" tank with black metal stand, ehiem 2211 with everything, coralife 24" pc fixture with 6700k bulb for plant growth and have original fluorescent fixture with bulb, heater, can give some plants with tank and it has no fish : $80 obo

I also have a black ghost knife that I have had for almost a year that I got from fish gallery, she has been well taken care of and she is now between 6-8 inches long and very healthy, she eats bloodworms and I'm willing to sell her but as long as the person promises to take good care of her and has a big enough tank to keep her in, I hate to get rid of her but I need to so I'm asking $30

Pm for more info
    Text 8323418956 for pics thanks
    Last edited by brad713; 06-03-2011, 05:04 PM.

Selling your bgk that sucks
    Last edited by justjuice; 05-30-2011, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Ya it does but Im not gonna have a enough time to clean four tanks with all the working I have to do so I have to get rid of two of my tanks and some if my fish I also have some yellow lab fry for sale

Comment

Need to get rid of black ghost knife soon ppl hmu

Comment

40g sold

Comment

Working...
          X