WTB Saltwater setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Saltwater setup

I am looking for a fairly large Saltwater setup. Something for my livingroom. I am not rich and am not in the market of selling any of my limbs or internal organs. I am also not prepared to sell my offspring into slavery, indentured servitude maybe but it needs to be a decent sized tank for that. looking for a 100+ gallon. I will come pick up, but I would like it to be broken down first.
    45G Cichlid and Turtle

What is your price range.

I have several oceanic reef ready setups available

90, 105

Comment

nightster has got a really nice setup that will only cost a few toes.
      Lori's husband Bill.

Comment

I know one thing is you get what you pay for, and if you want nice stuff its gonna cost. I can speak for Semper's setups, they are definately living room worthy pieces.
        420 Gallon: IT's, NGT's, NTT's, AT's, Cichla Pleizona, Bichirs, Blue Arowana, Spotted Gar, Clown Loaches

Comment

Originally posted by Lori View Post
          +1 @ $500 your getting your money's worth.
          20g mixed reef

Comment

It looks really nice, but it's kinda small I think. And I am a bit skeptical on my ability to transport all of that stuff and not murder those little guys before I get it up and running again.

And as I am quite sure I will get what I pay for. Sadly I don't have that much expendable income, due to my ex running off with everything I own in my divorce. I am kinda mish mashing things together in my new apartment to not make it look like a school dorm. $500 is kind of at the top of my spending level. I just wanted a salt water setup because the kids liked all the reefs and fish. I had plans on taking my time stocking it.
            45G Cichlid and Turtle

Comment

I see Futon's and Cardboard boxes in your future. LOL. I've got 2 Ex's. Been down that road.
              Lori's husband Bill.

Comment

I see Futon's and Cardboard boxes in your future. LOL. I've got 2 Ex's. Been down that road.
                Luckily I got the furniture I bought in Korea. And only 1 futon for the kids to sleep on. (thanks Ikea!) If you didn't know any better you would have no idea that I just got hammered in a divorce. You would just think I was a man with poor home decor choices.
                45G Cichlid and Turtle

Comment

Working...
                X