• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wts iceberg ahlis

here are some pictures of dad and of juvies for sale
    $25 a pair @3"

Re: wts iceberg ahlis

Re-did it for you so that it shows up....next time you can just click on the IMG code listed under you photos at photobucket if you have java support and it will copy it for you and you can just cntrl paste it in your reply....click ENTER after every entry though so that the pictures show up one on top of another and not a long list.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Would you be interested in selling a couple of females?

Comment

Thanks for the info,Iam still trying to work out all the kinks to navigate this forum. Sure female are for sale,I was try to sell as a pair,because nobody really likes the females because of their lack of coloration,but I
        think they are just as pretty.Just let me know how many your intrested in
        and I am sure we can work something out
        Thanks again to all
        -C

Comment

okay guys,
          we have alittle over a week till the HAS auction,would like to sell as many as I can before then,but If I cant you can find them there.Dad has really good genes (not levis) ha ha.you can see for yourself,just look at his pics
          Thanks
          -C

Comment

The reason that you might be having problems selling these guys is because the market is flooded with them.  Everybody has already had them or has them now and they are producing tons of fry just like you have......Just my two pennies.  Nice looking fish none the less.

Comment

are these aggressive fish???...i don't know too much about them?....what can they tank mate with?

fishlady

Comment

They are cichlids.
                700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Thanks eklikewhoa,I guess ill have to seperate him from my female,I would want them to go to good homes and not end up in some tank with
                  goldfish or something.
                  fishlady these are african haps,and can be aggressive to females but really just keep to themselves most of the times,can grow any where from
                  5-8" in captivity.

Comment

Mine pretty much keeps to himself just like Cesar said.  They can be agressive to other fish that resemble them and try to show dominance.

Comment

they are gorgeous fish......i was just wondering.....thanks for the information ....

FL

Comment

I'll be honest....that picture that he has posted doesn't even do them justice.  If you like blue....that's one of the fish to go with....LOL.

Comment

you are exactly right, these fish rival some of the saltwater fish in coloring
                          thats part of the reason I want them to go to good homes, Ive raised them
                          from juvies and they have become part of the family. My wife says if we ever move that we can sell all the other fish except for our fryeri, I agreed
                          but was really thinking yeah right Iam keeping all of them.

Comment

Thanks fishlady for your consideration on my children,hate to see them go,but would like more of a mix like some flametails from sooner or even some fronts Ive got 6 tanks,110,90,75,45 and 2 20 longs and fish are my life.like I said thanks to all for your consideration
                            -C

Comment

still have a couple of pairs left for $25 most of them are spoken for
                              I have plenty of juvies at around 1" asking $3 each or $2 if you buy more than 5.(have around 45-60 at this size and are unsexed)
                              Thanks
                              -C

Comment

Working...
                              X