wts 72 gallon salt set up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wts 72 gallon salt set up

hey guys i have no time or money to keep this tank maintained. it's been running for about 6 months or so, i just need to downsize to something cheaper lol. it's a 72 gallon bow front, no stand included i keep it on my desk.

it has a pair of clownfish and the anemone they live in.

2 feather dusters.

niger trigger.

alot of live rock not sure exactly how many lbs. i wanna say at least 70 or so. again that's just an estimate.

comes with 10 gallon refugium that i use. pumps. hob protein skimmer and 2 metal halides. one is 175 watt the other is 250 watt, the 250 watt needs a new bulb b/c i broke it on accident. i'll try to get pics up when i can find a camera. but feel free to contact me with any questions..

also comes with a few frags. zoanthids some mushrooms and star polyps.

im asking 500 obo for EVERYTHING. i put more money than that into this tank so far. but i am willing to part out or w/e just call or txt me with any questions.

713 647 1558. thanks houstonfishbox
    72 bow front

bubble tip anemone

pair of ocellaris clowns

niger trigger

sailfin tang

ok guys, i decided to just down size to a 40 gallon. i'll sell whatever im not using on it. i might have a few pieces of live rock and the tank itself. that's about it. lol oh and the 250 watt metal halide. the one that needs a new bulb. if it's just the tank and the 1 metal halide i'll let it go for like 200. obo
    72 bow front

bubble tip anemone

pair of ocellaris clowns

niger trigger

sailfin tang

Comment

price drop. 150 for the metal halide a 20 lb piece of live rock. and the 72 gallon tank. get at me.
      72 bow front

bubble tip anemone

pair of ocellaris clowns

niger trigger

sailfin tang

Comment

one more note, the top middle piece kinda broke. still holds water perfectly, i never needed it cuz it has a canapoy anyways.
        72 bow front

bubble tip anemone

pair of ocellaris clowns

niger trigger

sailfin tang

Comment

Working...
        X