X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunshine Peacocks and Other Africans For Sale

All,
     I have more Sunshine Peacocks than I really need right now so I am offering them to you guys.  I will post pics either tonight or tomorrow.  It looks like they are from different localities based on their coloration.

Pair #1 - 4" Yellow Body and VERY Blue Face / 3" Female -------------- $20.00 (Maleri Island Variant)
    Pair #2 - 3" Yellow Body with face starting to color / 2.5" Female -----  $15.00
    Pair #3 - 2.5" Male yellow starting to show / 2" Female ----------------- $10.00

First two pairs are proven breeders and will give you plenty of fry if you want them.  The third pair are fairly young and are in a tank with another dominant male so coloring will happen when he is separated from this group.  I also have more females if you want trios of the 2nd and 3rd pairs for an additional $5.00 each.

Large 4"+ Red Empress Male - Very nice coloration -------------------- $15.00
    Large 4"+ Hybrid Peacock (Nice blue with orange tipped fins) --------- $10.00

ALL FISH WILL BE GOING TO LFS ON SATURDAY IN TRADE FOR CANISTER FILTER IF NOT SPOKEN FOR BY FRIDAY.  WILL MAKE DEALS IF PURCHASING MORE THAN ONE ITEM LISTED.

Re: Sunshine Peacocks and Other Africans For Sale

I see a few people looking.....are the prices out of line?

Comment

Prices seem fair enough to me, I guess the issue at hand is the desire and or matter of picking them up?

I've got two buyers for my Bookshelf Aquarium Kit, but neither seems to want to drive over and pick it up???

Que Sera Sera......translation....whatever

CF
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

How big is it?  The g/f was interested in starting up a small SW tank.  How much you asking....what all is included??

Comment

Here's what it looks like,  the one I have came from Petco back in May.

I am looking to get 45.00 for it.

CF
          Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

man i wish i had the room...wanna trade a pair for a 7 inch red devil?  hahaha you can grill it and i wont tell anyone
            Michael
            Clear Lake, TX

Comment

Any pictures?

lfeoddjob142@yahoo.com

Comment

Gonna take some pics tonight and post them on this thread.

MJ....I thought you already had those darn Red Devils gone???  Go trade them to Megan's for some fish food and let's talk...LOL.

Comment

Megan won't take them....I've asked.
                  Raul
                  PokerFace

Comment

How bout Andy down at Fish & Pet Ranch II in Almeda.

Comment

Originally posted by MJY6087";p="
                      man i wish i had the room...wanna trade a pair for a 7 inch red devil?  hahaha you can grill it and i wont tell anyone
                      I've often wondered what Red Devils taste like. Same with Oscars. Mabey they taste better than they look.

Comment

I have pics of what the Red Empress, Blue Hybrid, and what the 2nd and 3rd Sunshines will look like when they get a little older.  This male came from the same group.  The first Sunshine Male's pic will be in my photo album later tonight.

Thanks for looking.

Comment

oscar tastes like chicken.

Comment

All pics of fish except 3rd non colored male Sunshine for sale are now in my photo album.

Comment

are the 2nd pair holding?  lets work out a deal ( i decided to make room for these fish) haha
                              Michael
                              Clear Lake, TX

Comment

Working...
                              X