wts 2 matching 250watt metal halide pendants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: wts 2 matching 250watt metal halide pendants

I forget the brand of the lights. I had them lighting my 125g with no issue except for a small shadow on each end and under the center brace. These lights can light anything from 3-5' long with no problem. They are currently lighting my frag tank now. I am taking it down in the next few days, so the lights are up for sale. I want to sell them as a set for 200$ firm. The ballasts and fixtures work fine. Bulbs are included, but they are nearing the end of their useful life. I will only text or email pics, as I have trouble using the attachment button on my phone. Send me a pm with a phone number or email. I get email alerts to my phone, so the response should be quick, unless I am at work.

Send me some picture to my I phone, 713-385-8437

Comment

Pics sent to you quinn

Comment

175$ anyone?

Comment

Bump

Comment

still available?
            20g mixed reef

Comment

thereefwhisperer is buying them.

Comment

Weird he told to get a hold of you bc I was looking for one lol.
                20g mixed reef

Comment

Ohh, well I have one. He was supposed to buy the other. I was holding it for him. If you need it I am off work tomorrow. Just half the asking price since I only have 1, not both.

Comment

Ok well I'm not in a rush to buy anything right now. More just looking around, I would appreciate some pictures. Ill pm you my info...
                    20g mixed reef

Comment

Working...
                    X