• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 75 Gallon Tank, Stand, Light, Eheim Filters

Can never have too much filtration.

Comment

lol is that an arrow i see at the top of the tank ?

Comment

THe Ecco 2232 is rated to 135 gph.  The 2213 116gph.  With the fish there are in that tank I think he is about right to slightly under filtered.  

I have a 2217 on my 75 rated to 265 gph and small fish and feel about right yet want to add some small powerheads to move things around a bit more.

Nice tank.  Good price.  I'd come and get it if I didn't have mine just start going.
        Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day. Give a fish a man, and he'll eat for weeks!

Comment

Yes it is an arow, didn't make it in the move to my summer apartment. I was planning on upgrading to a 180 at the time so I figured I could get away with it, but decided to get a 125 instead, since its much easier to move.

The fish that were in there at the time might not require all the filtration, but a full grown midas cichlid would easily command more filtration than what the canisters could provide.

Comment

Yeah, I must retract my statement.  I got a 2215 from another member on here and got it running last night, not near as much flow as I had hoped.  I think it might be a little overrated as far as what the will supposedly do.  I hate to say it but I think my Jebo knockoff moves the water considerably better....LOL.

Comment

The tank is now sold. Thanks for looking everyone.

Comment

Working...
              X