WTB: 20-55gallon setup.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: WTB: 20-55gallon setup.

I have a friend who is wanting a new setup and she is looking for a deal on something in the range of 20 to 55 gallons. They are determining where to place the tank, and the size will be dependent on that factor.

She needs just a basic setup, including some sort of wooden stand. She will need the tank, stand, filters, and lights.

Let me know what you've got! Pictures are helpful!

Bump

Comment

I have a empty 29g in the garage I had used for a week w/ full hood and a old table I used for a stand. I also have a eheim 2232 for sale. Refer to my threads, thanks.

Comment

I have a 40g hexagon tank, also an aqua clear 70 and a 2213, a 3/4 bucket full of seachem fluorite black and driftwood. 200 take it all or 100 take the tank, stand, glass canopy.

Comment

20g tank plus a black stand for $70. stand is almost brand new, only used it for about a month before upgrading to a bigger tank

Comment

Is your friend looking for fresh or saltwater? I have a 38gallon saltwater tank. With everything
            Softie Reef

Comment

I have a 40 gallon oceanic bowfront with matching stand two filters Fluval crush gravel light lid all for 125.00 call me send pic 281-881-2406
              Manoba123. Spring,tx

Comment

Have a 29G freshwater tank. Wooden stand with hidden front door for holding supplies. As well as a large Angel, 3.5" pleco, and large bloodfin tetras. IMAG0170.jpg I'd entertain offers.
                We got de Hooch baby!

Comment

Originally posted by dhutch View Post
                  Have a 29G freshwater tank. Wooden stand with hidden front door for holding supplies. As well as a large Angel, 3.5" pleco, and large bloodfin tetras. [ATTACH=CONFIG]9414[/ATTACH] I'd entertain offers.
                  Had to say nice pic.

Comment

Working...
                  X