Neolamp Multi Colony, Small Albino Bristlenose, Yo-yo loaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Neolamp Multi Colony, Small Albino Bristlenose, Yo-yo loaches

Ok so I'm moving and can only keep one tank alive, so these are a steal, but the catch is you will have to pick them up in GROVES, TX (Beaumont area).

First - I have a colony of Neolamprologus Multifasciatus - started from 2 males and 2 females... there are now at least 20, but possibly as many as 50 including fry. They come with shells. $15

Next - 5 small (1.5 - 2 inch) yo-yo loaches. $5

- Small (2 inch) albino bristlenose pleco. $3

Also, I have 3 random african cichlids - Christmas Fulu (Lake Victoria), random female Lake Victorian cichlid, Small Yellowtail Acei. FREE

Sorry it's a drive for most Houstonians, but maybe it's worth it for these cool fish. Thanks!

Id take the multies right now if you met me half way to Houston
    ADA mini-m planted
    ADA mini-m riparium
    ADA 30-C nano reef
    ADA 90-P community Tanganyikan
    ADA 120-p overflow Full reef in progress
    Eheim 90cm SA biotope
    110g Peacocks

Comment

IF I had the $15 I would drive right now to pick them up. I love love LOVE multi's/shellies.. .dang that is such a good deal. Screen name, , you float me the money for the fish and some gas... then I will split them with you.... dang that's a good deal.
      5.5 fw fluval chi - class N top bar snake chested endlers/ red marble bn/ 4 stripe RCS/ pumpkin shrimp
      20 sw cube - a few damsels and a colony of bristleworms
      29 fw - self cloning crayfish..which can't seem to clone haha
      29 fw - mollies / albino bristlenose / ghost shrimp and snowball shrimp/ glo danios
      29 fw - crs/ amano/tiger shrimp /assassins/ whiptails/ plants/ 3 emerald cories
      55 fw - steatocranus casaurius (20ish)/ tetras/ rainbows/large Jack Dempsey
      75 fw - large Jack Dempseys / pictus cat/ yoyo loach/ Red gippicep
      / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Comment

ok well if u all go and pick up those shellies ill be happy if yall pick me up the fulu ill chip in for the gas ???
        55 gal DISCUS Community Tank)
        45 gallon tank OB Peacock, asst. peacock, with albino oscars community
        10 gallon (fancey guppy, dwarfpuffer, mollies, platys)
        10 gallon Hospital tank
        2.5 gallon dragon betta male tank
        13 gallon plants only tank soon to B saltwater!!!

Comment

PM'ed
          In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
          Desiderius Erasmus
          GHAC President

Comment

Originally posted by mnemenoi View Post
            PM'ed
            If you don't mind me asking, what are you picking up or inquiring about? Seems that I am on the way or in the path of your travel and could possibly be interested in some of the items and share gas cost.
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I had shot him a message a few days back and will be driving about 15 minutes from his place on my way back to Houston tomorrow from Louisianna. I had hoped to be able to pick up some shellies (I only want a few so'd be more then happy to split them up). I'm already going through as I transfer by Helicopter out of Cameron La. so gas is not any real issue. I just hated making him wait until my crew change, but had not heard back from him after the PM. Hoped to maybe catch his eye tonight as I'll be going through that area early afternoon tomorrow. If he hits me up by then I'd be happy to grab whatever and meet up in Houston somewhere. I pass right through downtown on my way to the northside.
              Desiderius Erasmus
              GHAC President

Comment

Im off 45 and gulf bank. I was interested in the multis as well.

I'll pm you my number.
                700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Right on, I'm hoping to get a response tonight or tomorrow morning and will give you a ring should he get with me before I pass through there.
                  Desiderius Erasmus
                  GHAC President

Comment

Cool, mini cichlids. If you guys have some left over i want some for my dads tank.
                    75g Tank,
                    2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
                    2.5g Mini Monter - Shrimp Tank
                    10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
                    10g Tank
                    Hospital 2-F. Endlers

2-29g Empty Tank, 20L Empty Tank , 125g Empty Tank[SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mnemenoi View Post
                      Right on, I'm hoping to get a response tonight or tomorrow morning and will give you a ring should he get with me before I pass through there.

Cool, if you do manage to get on touch with the seller and pick up the fish could you grab the freebies too, have a community tank they could go in
                      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

No sweat, shall do
                        Desiderius Erasmus
                        GHAC President

Comment

Mucho gracias
                          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
                          X