WTB - 30 Long - Drilled - with Overflow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: WTB - 30 Long - Drilled - with Overflow

Ok, i realise i'm asking for something incredibly specific here, but maybe someone can save me the time/money/effort of drilling myself or ordering custom....
    I'm looking for a 30 long pre-drilled, preferably with a corner overflow/drain and opposite top corner return. has to be a 30 long to fit on stand (petco sale, stand reduced from $149 to $12!! TWELVE BUCKS!!! so the stand is determining what can sit on top, its not deep enough for a 40B)
    i'd consider any 30 long as they're a bugger to find, so if you have anything similar, maybe different drilled configuration, i'd still be interested in hearing what you have.
    Pretty please?
    cheers!
    Pete

where did you buy the stand?
    75g Tank,
    2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
    2.5g Mini Monter - Shrimp Tank
    10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
    10g Tank
    Hospital 2-F. Endlers

2-29g Empty Tank, 20L Empty Tank , 125g Empty Tank[SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

Petco @ Weslayan and Bissonet (Sorry, it was the only one!!)

Comment

you are no fun lol.
        75g Tank,
        2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
        10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
        10g Tank
        Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

lol sorry mate, didn't want to get your hopes up!
          on the other hand...that petco in particular goes nuts with its reductions, i picked up 75 gallons worth of red sea salt for 9 bucks and 150 gallons of coralife salt for 25! also, i don't know if it's just me, or if i don't go in there often enough, but the $1 per gallon sale seems to be always on at that store for some reason.....could be/almost definitely am wrong there though.

Comment

well good to know. that store is about an hour from me, but i have business to attend near there.
            75g Tank,
            10g Tank
            Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

bump for evening traffic,will also consider a 40B now, so long as its drilled at the back/bottom and has the overflow in place!

Comment

Working...
              X