This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 75 Gallon Tank - CORRECTION 65 GALLONS - SOLD

************************************************** **********************************
    I WAS SOLD THIS TANK BUT I WAS TOLD WRONG BY THE SELLER, I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO CALCULATE THE GALLONS AND JUST TOOK HIS WORD FOR IT.

SORRY FOR THE MISUNDERSTANDING THE TANK IS A 65 GALLON.

Because of the misundersating the complete setup is   $120

************************************************** ***********************************

I recently purchased this tank to do saltwater but decided to spend a little more with a RR tank.  It is a 65 gallon tank I don't know what brand it is, I just painted the background black and it has an Overflow box included.

I also have a stand and canopy but does NOT belong to this tank but with a few modifications it will work.

Dimensions of Tank:
    48"w x 13"d x 24"h

Stand and canopy:
    48" x 18"

If you look at the pictures where the red circles are you can see the space difference.

I am asking $150 for everything but negotiable.

Re: 75 Gallon Tank

I'm wondering if your measurements are correct, the fish tank calculator indicates the tank would be close to 65 gallons. ???

Good Luck with your sale though, it does have potential, that double overflow is worth some money to me if your interested?

CF

ps.....The stand, I'm guessing does fit a traditional 75 gallon tank. The stand measurements are a match for my 75 gallon ocean atlantis.
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Re: 75 Gallon Tank

How much for just the tank?  I also calculate 64.8 Gallons at URL http://www.onlineconversion.com/volume.htm

I'll have to build my own stand....  I also don't need the dbl over flow as I have a rather large canister filter.

Comment

Working...
      X