This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 1" Ball valves

I was getting materials together to build an automated water change system, but have since decided I do not want to take the time to do that. I bought a box pvc chemtrol ball valves used. Here is a picture of new ones, some of mine are missing the thread cover piece
    The double union design of these valves permits in-line maintenance without disconnecting pipe. With a full port design, the Cv can be di...

5 ball valves $25
    Last edited by Lucille; 02-08-2012, 04:52 AM.

Willing to sell individually? I just need 4.
    300g - Petrochromis Texas "Red Fin" Longola, Petrochromis Red Bulu, Tropheus Red Rainbow Kansanga.

Comment

Sure. PM for address. You should stock up though, never know when you might need more lol.

Comment

I like 6 pcs. Price?

Comment

I am not trying to make any profit, just want to sell them, so as many as you want they are $5 each, Note I said that on a few the thread cover piece is missing (does not appear to affect performance) so those who buy first get their pick.
          Also, I think I've mentioned this privately to a few people, I am hearing impaired, I can hear some but often miss calls/doorbells, so when you PM for address you will also get my son's cell phone, he is staying with me, just call before you come and he can listen for you when you arrive.
          Also, I do not really want to hold a few at a time, if someone arrives and wants to buy all either for their own use or resale, they are going to get all.

Comment

Working...
          X