I have guppies!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: I have guppies!!!

I have MANY guppies that have had babies and I would like to rehome a few that are not my favs. They are not anything spectacular but I just got a ton more and they are getting bigger so I need to let a few of the older ones go :(

Sorry guys there is a rehoming fee for the fish these are my babies.

I am asking .75 for the adults I have.

[Edited by imagirlgeek to add price from Post #6]
    Last edited by imagirlgeek; 03-08-2012, 02:11 PM. Reason: moved from Free Stuff and added price to Post #1

Are the ones you don't want pretty at all?
    5 freshwater community tanks, ranging from 55 to 20 gallons

Comment

I will be in pearland Saturday and could use 2-3 for my daughter's tank. You can text me 7134106835 or email me at Chris.d514@yahoo.com
      29 Gallon SA Tank -- 5 Bleeding Heart Tetras, Mated Pair of Angels, 7 Green Corys, and a Rubberlip Pleco

30 Gallon Breeder -- 20+ neon tetras, 3 albino cories, 2 albino bristlenose plecos, female betta, 1 angel

5 Gallon Shrimp Nano - Sakura Red Shrimp, Boraras Brigittae, Oto Cats, Olive Nerites, and Pink Ramshorn

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

And yes they are pretty

Comment

wow so i just realized the post had said there was a rehung fee. LOL well i fixed it now!!! and I am asking .75 for the adults I have. I have one endle for sale as well he is NOT pure!!!

Comment

Working...
            X