Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Home for All My Convicts................FREE, TODAY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: New Home for All My Convicts................FREE, TODAY!

I have three (3) adult Convicts; one male and two females. Well, we all know about Convicts. Too many in prisons and too many in my tank . These suckers breed faster than rabbits! Now I have about 30-40 fry between 1.5-2" which I've had to totally separate from the rest of my tank; they live with daddy. Would someone PLEASE come today and take them all away?????????? I want to clean my tank and get rid of the separating screen and get back to where it was before I brought these fish home.

Just email with the time you can be here so I can round them all up and have them bagged when you arrive. I live about 2 miles west of Lake Conroe on 105W. Maybe you can sell them.....I couldn't.....and make a little money back towards your gas to get here. Or, you can just pop them in a tank and watch them multiply like magic ).

LIB

I think barrettsline will take them
    210gPetrochromis Macrognatus Green 'Nsumbu
    125g Mdoka White Lip

"Success is the willingness to fail"

Comment

I hope someone does so I can get my tank cleaned. Will you be contacting him or do I just wait for him to read my post?

LIB

Comment

Just wait for me to be contacted by others. I'll take them. Pm me and we will work out the details.
        ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Didn't mean to speak up, just knew u were interested.
          210gPetrochromis Macrognatus Green 'Nsumbu
          125g Mdoka White Lip

"Success is the willingness to fail"

Comment

No prob.
            ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Barrettsline isn't able to pick up today and it's questionable whether he can this weekend, so they are still available.

LIB

Comment

Thanks to all who inquired. The Convicts are now in their new home.

LIB

Comment

GOOD!

I started to get an itch for these...
                  700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
                  X