This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Male Honduran Red Point Cichlids

Title says it. Im looking for 3 Males. Let me know what you have.

I'll be waiting..
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I have TONS - I breed these these little guys and they are PURE HRP's "Cryptoheros" - NO crossbreeding with convicts! They are very beautiful and peaceful. I'm assuming you want adults since you specified male. You do know that they change gender, eh? Put 2 same sex juvies in a tank and one will transform. Honestly, I've even seen it happen after what I would consider sexual maturity! I currently have about 200 fry, 50 juvies and a few adults.

I also have the Leucristic HRP's. THe Leucistic is a recessive gene. They are not albino. As fry they are white with faint stripes. As they grow, the lose the stripes. I've gotten my recessive strain very pure. Mine have creamy white bodies with a silvery, pearly, iridescent sheen. They have the yellow, orange and what I call "lime" green coloring on their fins. Actually my HRP and LHRP will be so brightly colored during spawning that they look flourscent. I've recently seen these being labeled as "Pearl HRP". I have about 200 LHRP fry, but they are not ready to go yet. They are just as hardy, but to me they grow a little slower.

I live in Beaumont, but my BF's house is close to you. Webster/Clearlake/Baybrook area. He goes back and forth about once a week and could meet you. I am at work, not sure if I have pics here or not, I will look. If not, I can email you some from home.
    Thanks so much,
    Lydia
    409-499-1279

Comment

Please pm me any and all information on all. Sizes, prices, etc.
      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

TTT
        ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Working...
        X