20 gallon long tanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: 20 gallon long tanks

Always in the market it seems like for 20 longs. No stands needed, just a tank here and there.

Anybody got one? I know I can get them for $20 during the dollar a gallon sale, so please don't be outrageous with your asking prices. Only stipulations is they must be leak free, fairly clean, and preferably in the Webster and surrounding areas(although I don't mind driving some) Thanks.

Oh, txt me at 832.221.5049

I got a 20 long for $20, but i live in spring area.

Lmk leave a text 713 628 7596

Comment

I just picked one up out there yesterday morning! Dangit! I'll let you know if I make it out that way anytime soon though as I still need another one or 2.

Slalom the market for a 29 gallon as well. Thanks.

Comment

I have a brand new 20 long that I bought at the dollar a gallon sale a few months back, Have not used it yet, will sell for my cost if interested.
        150G Tropheus Moorii Ilangi
        125G Tropheus Moorii Ilangi
        115G Tanganyikan

Comment

290 and barker cypress is Alittle far for me but if I end up in that area one weekend I'll contact you beforehand.

Also could use another 29 gal. Basically looking for tanks that are 30W x 12D x 12/18H, and I don't need stands. Welding one up in my spare time.

Comment

Originally posted by mr big87 View Post
            290 and barker cypress is Alittle far for me but if I end up in that area one weekend I'll contact you beforehand.
            I have someone coming from near 45 south and the beltway to pick up some fish later this week, maybe the two can work something out and he can pick up for you. It would be a whole lot closer for you.
            150G Tropheus Moorii Ilangi
            125G Tropheus Moorii Ilangi
            115G Tanganyikan

Comment

Sure, send him my number in the first post and have him txt me or something.

Comment

Working...
              X