This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: K-4 Evolution 1200gph Circulation pump for sale 40 obo

I have a Koralia Evolution 1200gph Circulation pump for sale for 40.00 OBO call or tex up all l night 281-881-2406
    Manoba123. Spring,tx

Is this one new? I would have much rather gotten this one than the other for the price.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

No this is used was asking 60 now 40 was pending pick up has not show up yet.it was in my salt water tank has some calcium build up will clean it
      Manoba123. Spring,tx

Comment

Is this one new? I would have much rather gotten this one than the other for the price.
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

@ eklikewhoa Hey what is that suppose to mean comment u posted.read tex message I send you last night before you came it says 20.00 one was used sold .i said I have this new one in a box never used for 40.i even send u a pic NEW ONE 40.00 so u knew when you pick it up.
          Manoba123. Spring,tx

Comment

whoa dude, it's all good, I was just asking if this was new and stating that for the price I would have rather opted to get this one over the other.

the picture you sent has this included " The one for 20.00 was used and was not controllable. I have one brand new never use retails for 55.00 asking 40.00".

later on after a few exchanged text about when to meet up I got this. " I am getting a lot of calls for that one I'll hold it for u until tomorrow or pick up tonight let me known".

This is word for word and never did you mention you had a listing on craigslist nor that the $20 K3 was sold already. Nowhere in the text messages do you specify the $20 was sold. I asked about the $20 specifically and nothing else.

You did not have a listing for any other K3 other than the $20 one in the original sale thread I inquired in....

Originally posted by manoba123 View Post
            Hydro Koralia 1200 gph cirulation pump
            I have a Koralia Evolution 1200gph Circulation pump for sale for 40.00 OBO

Hydor Koralia 3 Circulation Pump/Powerhead UL 850 gph asking $ 20.00
            Two reg light fixtures single bulb one is a 36" and 48" asking 25.00 for 48" and 36" 20.00. K General purpose pump retail 89.99 350 gph energy-efficient pump ponds & eater gardens aquariums,statuary,De-watering,hydroponic asking $ 40.00 ask for Carlos 281-881-2406
            I got a text quoting the exact specs highlighted.

Never did you state there was more than one K3 and when you texted stating that you will hold it for me I assumed that you meant the K3 that I asked about and the ONLY one that is listed in the sale thread.

It sucked that I drove a hour and a half to pick it up from you before realizing that your sale thread is very hard to understand seeing as though you had multiple of the same item. Also that you had the ad listed in other places if that is true.

I inquired about the $20 K3, the communication continued back and forth without you clearly stating that you had sold that one already.

I can take pics of our whole conversation if it makes you feel better, I posted above as a simple statement that the one listed here would have been more bang for my buck. Lets not get butt hurt about anything seeing as though I went ahead and bought the new K3 from you anyways last night and completed the transaction.

No need to be posting all this like you gonna put me on blast or something.
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

for the record, the one you sold me last night isn't controllable either seeing as though it's the older model koralia and there is no such thing as controllable speeds.

Just a little tid bit of info, maybe do a bit more research on what you are selling or if you do know, try not to up sell your products beyond what they are.
              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Link to the initial sale thread.

http://www.houstonfishbox.com/vforum...e-Pumps-lights
                700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Wow you put me on the blast I have been texing you calling since last night.i even oppologies for any miscommunication.i will not go back and forth with this.
                  Manoba123. Spring,tx

Comment

Working...
                  X