This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Vertex Aquaristick UF-20

Vertex Aquaristick UF-20 brand new for $65 FIRM.

I decided setting my 185g up as a reef was going to take more effort than I wanted to put in so I went FOWLR. I'm willing to meet within reasonable distances and I've got it with me today.

From the website:

Crystal clear displays are always the goal of any aspiring Reef Hobbyist. As mainstays of the hobby, Activated Carbons and Phosphate Absorbing Medias go a long way towards the fulfillment of this goal by absorbing many of the impurities that accumulate in the water column. Incorporating these medias into the systems has traditionally been accomplished with the aid of filter bags and/or cartridges. However, this is far from being the most effective means of utilizing these products as the medias compact, flow-through declines and the surface area contact becomes compromised. Vertex™ Universal Media Reactors provide a practical solution by fluidizing the given medias, thereby eliminating the problem of compaction and allocating complete control of flow-through to the user.
    135 gal Fahaka Puffer
    150 gal Threadfin Acaras, Angels, Red Spotted Severum, Gold Severum, and a Silver Dollar
    185 gal Demasoni, Yellow Labs, Venustus, Rustys, Plecos, Clown Loaches, and Sharks

Question, can the strainer plate be removed and possibly a thin pantyhose be stretched over it?
    Also another question, what size hose is required for this, I had a hard time loading the page cause my old school laptop does not show pages like that.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I think so and I'll have to check. I think the hose is 3/4 but the website doesn't say and I never hooked it up. The hose connections are an option so you could hard plumb if you want.

uf20b.jpguf20a.jpg
      135 gal Fahaka Puffer
      150 gal Threadfin Acaras, Angels, Red Spotted Severum, Gold Severum, and a Silver Dollar
      185 gal Demasoni, Yellow Labs, Venustus, Rustys, Plecos, Clown Loaches, and Sharks

Comment

I am looking to run this on my 30g which doesn't have much room underneath for hard plumbing nor large hoses.
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I'll check to make sure. It could be half inch. I'm not good with eyeballing measurements.
          135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

Ok thanks
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Pending...
              135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

Sold! Thanks Tony!
                135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

Working...
                X