No announcement yet.

Wanted 54g or larger Corner tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahahahahahaha shut him right up. good stuff bigpink!!!
    EPIC FISH BOMB---- ><'> ---- RIGHT???å

Comment

Now I see why it was so cheap. Ima show you one here in a minute

Comment

Mate, don't even bother, you're arguing for the wrong person here...I already bought mine, it's an oceanic and it's the same tank as you'll see in any lfs...no it's not an elos or anything like that, I wouldn't claim to be able to pick one of those up for that money. The fact stands, it's a PERFECT condition 54g Oceanic corner bowfront and I did NOT pay your five hundred bucks, noway near it. You can keep trying to convince this guy he should pay more, but at the end of the day, the evidense speaks for its self.

Comment

Just because you CAN find it advertised more expensively doesn't mean he SHOULD pay that price! World market is way more expensive than wally world...but you know what the chips come in the same bag!

Comment

First of all I'm not arguing. Just proving you wrong, and how you need to find out all the facts about an aquarium before blabbering out a price or trying to convince someone that he / she is over paying. Second of all, I am not selling anything here.

I dont think you understand?

But let me show you

THis is my tank. While I did not buy it, I sure do know it didnt come cheap. I wont even mention price, cuz you probably couldnt afford it.

Just showing you that your 54 Oceanic tank does not compare to someone elses 54

Comment

Ok semper, i'll back down because that is a gorgeous looking tank, i wouldn't argue for a second that you paid that much for that so for the sake of your good mental health, i hereby stand thoroughly corrected :-) now then, if someone were to try to sell mine for 500 i would think that was extortion, and i still think he can pick up a very good looking tank for much less, however, for the sake of this one, your tank put me in my place ;-)

Comment

Working...
              X