6 tank rack for 30 gallon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: 6 tank rack for 30 gallon

Looking for a 6 tank rack for 30 gallons or a 4 tank rack for bigger. LMK what you have and how much. I already have tanks...just need the rack itself. Thanks. Call Ben 409-354-3366

bump

Comment

I got some really nice racks @ lowes. Or have you considered building some?
      30Long: L134 Leopard Frog Plecos X16, Corydoras Sterbai X9, Endlers X4

Small ADA nano (~8gal): ... BKK or OEBT breeding tank in the works!

75g Craigslist Special: In the works...

Comment

Originally posted by TexSun View Post
        I got some really nice racks @ lowes. Or have you considered building some?
        Thought about building but I work 2 jobs and haven't had the time. I'll check out lowes...I went to wally world but didn't see anything that would suit my needs. Thanks for the suggestion! I'm ready to get my fish organized...I have tanks all over the place it seems like.

Comment

The ones I got from lowes are great! They have multiple types of shelving that would suit your need. I went with some that were dubbed pro series or something like that. I also ditched the particle boards that came with the kit and got some thick plywood instead for my shelves. So far so good.

Comment

I think I know what you're talking about...ill check it out this evening after work. Hopefully it won't break the bank lol.

Comment

The ones I got from lowes are great! They have multiple types of shelving that would suit your need. I went with some that were dubbed pro series or something like that. I also ditched the particle boards that came with the kit and got some thick plywood instead for my shelves. So far so good.
              can you share a pic of your rack please.
              75g Tank,
              2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
              2.5g Mini Monter - Shrimp Tank
              10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
              10g Tank
              Hospital 2-F. Endlers

2-29g Empty Tank, 20L Empty Tank , 125g Empty Tank[SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by R_sustaita View Post
                can you share a pic of your rack please.
                Ill try to get one later today if I remember. I also need to post some CRS pics too.

Comment

Had to lol at this!

Comment

ben, what dimensions are you looking for?

Comment

Originally posted by blrivera05 View Post
                      Had to lol at this!
                      at what?

Comment

at what?
                        he is weird man!
                        75g Tank,
                        2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
                        2.5g Mini Monter - Shrimp Tank
                        10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
                        10g Tank
                        Hospital 2-F. Endlers

2-29g Empty Tank, 20L Empty Tank , 125g Empty Tank[SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

about 6 to 7 feet long...maybe 5 feet tall. something like that. probably two tanks across and 3 down. I dont know..not picky.
                          Last edited by blrivera05; 03-27-2012, 01:41 PM.

Comment

about wanting a pic of your rack....
                            maybe im the only one who got a laugh from that...ill admit im still a little childish.

Comment

Ok I get it. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X