Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

16 gallon innovative marine rimless (make offer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 16 gallon innovative marine rimless (make offer)

I have a new but gently used 16 Gallon Innovative marine Rimless Nano. It has a Built on Sump with two Over Flows and two Returns. it comes with pump and small desktop stand and TWO LED LIGHT FIXTURES 2X8 WATT TOTAL 16 WATTS PLUS 8 MOONLIGHTS. TANK ALSO COMES WITH A FEW ACCESSORIES I HAVE

BIOCUBE SKIMMER IN SUMP
    INSUMP HEATER
    NANO SUPPLEMENTS
    SG GAUGE
    MASTER REEF TEST KIT (WITH) CALCIUM

THIS TANK ALONE COST 300.00 NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING AND ALL ACCESSORIES. TANK HAS NO SCRATCHES

$ 245.00 or BEST OFFER

MAKE ME A OFFER I CANT REFUSE. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE TANK LOOKS LIKE...............CLICK ON PIC TO MAKE LARGER
    nano-16-IMG_3003.jpgTEXT ME AT 832-247-2029nano-16-IMG_2972.jpgnano-16-IMG_3017.jpg
    Last edited by Leaguecityemt; 03-29-2012, 05:34 PM.

Nice tank!

Per forum rules, sale threads need to have an asking price.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

That would make one sexy shrimp tank!
      30Long: L134 Leopard Frog Plecos X16, Corydoras Sterbai X9, Endlers X4

Small ADA nano (~8gal): ... BKK or OEBT breeding tank in the works!

75g Craigslist Special: In the works...

Comment

Really beautiful tank! GLWS
        All bleeding stops eventually...

Comment

How much for just the lights????

Comment

lights

I only selling as a set.. sorry

Comment

I just want the tank....

Comment

whats your offer

Comment

make me an offer

Comment

Per forum rules you need to set a price.

PM me if you have questions.
                    I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Originally posted by TexSun View Post
                      That would make one sexy shrimp tank!
                      +1
                      20g mixed reef

Comment

as far as i can see, the price has been set at 245.00. read the first post before getting all mid legal on his ars. i'm sure if you ask if the seller would take less, kinda like what everyone does here, the seller would consider that as making an offer. like this, WILL YOU TAKE 180.00 for it???
                        Last edited by crack-a-lacked reefer; 03-30-2012, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Pm'd

Comment

as far as i can see, the price has been set at 245.00. read the first post before get

People be so quick to jump on you in here...i saw the asking price as well 245..but he was also letting you know that he's willing to deal....If all the offer fall through PM me i will make you an offer on it....i applaud you man most people here be trying to sell like they in a retail location....

Comment

Originally posted by crack-a-lacked reefer View Post
                              as far as i can see, the price has been set at 245.00. read the first post before getting all mid legal on his ars. i'm sure if you ask if the seller would take less, kinda like what everyone does here, the seller would consider that as making an offer. like this, WILL YOU TAKE 180.00 for it???
                              Originally posted by whoabigbaby View Post
                              People be so quick to jump on you in here...i saw the asking price as well 245..but he was also letting you know that he's willing to deal....If all the offer fall through PM me i will make you an offer on it....i applaud you man most people here be trying to sell like they in a retail location....
                              Maybe when he posted there was no price, then once he was told he needed to post one he went back and edited the original post.
                              20g mixed reef

Comment

Working...
                              X